Malignaggi: UFC Fanbase is stupid

how the hell does a guy go from fighting Miguel Cotto for a title at msg, ricky hatton, garcia, khan and Broner to being a Conor stan? it makes absolutely no sense. Yes he lost every single one of those fights, but he was good enough to get them. All 5 are about as good as anyone has every been in the sport aside from the goats.

Paulie's right.

Say whatever you want about him getting beat up by Artem but as a person who's been on the inside and outside of boxing he knows a lot more than us.
Dana as always feeding them casuals with stupid shit just to make money in the time of coronavirus.

i don't think the majority of fans think what he's saying they think. the majority of the fans don't think it'll happen either, they just HOPE it does.

there's a big difference in wanting it to happen and believing Dana.

The only problem with radio, is you can't see hairlines, so I can't rate them GOAT station.....

Well GOATS are overrated and smelly.
And they are not that nice. One tried to bite my butt.

Paulie is stupid lol.

Came out of retirement to redeem himself because he was so embarrassed of training footage only to get beat in a bare knuckle BOXING match by Conors friend who's like not even relevant.

Just fucking embarrassing. Cut your losses and stfu

Nothing tops him losing to Artem, that was stupidest thing he did

look at Conor fanboys and tell me that Malignaggi is wrong

casual fans probably make up 70% of the fanbase. give or take. die hard fans and fans who train and understand the sport don't fall into that category. but yeah, about 70% of mma fans are pretty stupid.

paulieguido3.gif
The zoom up on his derp face roflmfao

Back