Crime Man assualts 13 year old for not removing hat during Pledge

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...s-disrespecting-national-anthem-witness-says/

There is a difference between Patriotism and Nationalism and assaulting a 13 year old is Nationalism, which is dangerous.
Per the article
He said (the boy) was disrespecting the national anthem so he had every right to do that,” she added

How long until I need to sign a loyalty oath?
Before the Pillow fisted Trump fans jump in. I stand for every pledge and always remove my hat. Also since I believe in our Constitution, I also believe it is your right to do so or not. That is how Patriots think.

Last edited:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...s-disrespecting-national-anthem-witness-says/

The is a difference from Patriotism and Nationalism and assaulting a 13 year old is Nationalism, which is dangerous.
Per the article
He said (the boy) was disrespecting the national anthem so he had every right to do that,” she added

How long until I need to sign a loyalty oath.
Before the Pillow fisted Trump fans jump in. I stand for every pledge and always remove my hat. Also since I believe in our Constitution, I also believe it is your right to do so or not. That is how Patriots think.

Kid wasn’t wearing an American Flag Pin. Set the old Guy off I imagine.

Bleeding out of the ears? Jesus Christ. Lock this Animal up that harmed the kid. What a fucking piece of shit. Amazing how national anthems are so serious to people it’s a god damn song.

Bleeding out of the ears? Jesus Christ. Lock this Animal up that harmed the kid. What a fucking piece of shit. Amazing how national anthems are so serious to people it’s a god damn song.

Sadly, there are millions of Americans who value that song, or the flag, or any other symbol, caring nothing for what they actually stand for. Many people think that the national anthem is required. But then again, like two thirds of Americans think we fought the civil war to gain our independence.

that son of a bitch shouldn't have dish-hespected muh troops <{hughesimpress}>

I read about this earlier. What a shit bag this guy is.

"KPAX, a CBS-affiliated news station, reports the boy suffered temporal skull fractures in the incident. His mother told the station her son’s ears bled for six hours after the alleged assault."

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

They should execute that violent cowardly piece of shit posts haste...and somebody should smack the shit out of the ears of whomever wrote the article....controversy around the NA started long before 2016 and that dipshit Kap

Poor kid was seizing on the ground, suffered skull fractures and profuse bleeding from the ears. Scumbag who did that should be taken out back and put down.

Hopefully he gets a very lengthy prison sentence. He could have killed the kid, and the sentencing should reflect that.

This isn't a new thing. I remember several years ago there was an incident where a teach threw a kid out of his chair because he did not feel like standing up for the pledge.

IMO patriotism is as dangerous if not more Dangerous than Nationalism.

Nationalism is thinking of country first while patriotism is blind loyalty to your country. Leading to endless wars and police states

And the pledge is overrated anyways. Wait , was it the anthem? The kid deserved it!! MURICA!!

I'll defend this.

The incident was dynamic and packed with action, the special effects were amazing.
And there's a beautiful view of the internal conflict in each character, in a story arc that builds to a solid and exciting conclusion.

Technically the guy is reforming himself
His last assault was with a weapon
Baby steps

Also, where have all the men in America gone. How was this dude not at a minimum put in a wheelchair for the rest of his life

I'm sure this "patriot" would have done the same thing to somebody his own size. Thank goodness we have someone like him willing to protect us from the apathy of a boy who is probably still smaller than the girls his age.

I'm for a life sentence here. It really sounds like he may have caused the kid some brain damage.

Back