Man Attempts To Kick Stray Dog At Beach And Gets Dose(dogs?) Of Instant Karma!

The dog or dogs were probably hanging around close to their spot looking to steal food.

Happens to me at the beach but with seagulls instead of dogs. You have to constantly chase them away.

Maybe the beach he was at had a lot of stray dogs that beg and steal.

There's an epidemic of stray dogs in Thailand. I'd go out and play golf and they'd keep raiding my cart for food the little shits. I'm an animal lover though so I still can't bring myself to throw a 9 iron at them

It looks like the video is mistitled. The beach seems to be for both dogs and people. The guy seems to want to play chase with the dog and the dogs ran after him

Was he actually trying to kick the dog or just chase it? I saw the gif in another thread recently and assumed he was just chasing the dog messing around.
almost certainly playing.

Looks like an off leash area near the water. We have one in Toronto at the Beaches.

And I would be that guy purposely trying to rile up the dogs and get them to chase me by first chasing one. Its not hard to do.

almost certainly playing.

Looks like an off leash area near the water. We have one in Toronto at the Beaches.

And I would be that guy purposely trying to rile up the dogs and get them to chase me by first chasing one. Its not hard to do.
I do that in the parks at time by getting into a crotching stance and the dogs would just press both claws on the ground to initiate tag and chase

And I would be that guy purposely trying to rile up the dogs and get them to chase me by first chasing one.

Dog did that to me once at the dog park.

I was standing talking to another dog owner and some unleashed dog comes up behind me and pees on the back of my legs.

Coincidence?

1338.gif

Back