man depressed after cute girl cuts off his penis with garden shears

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6127002/woman-cut-off-penis-garden-shears-sex-tape-argentina/

nintchdbpict000401001237.jpg

BLOODTHIRSTY BLONDE Furious girlfriend cut off her lover’s penis with GARDEN SHEARS after he showed pals their homemade sex tape

Victim Sergio Fernandez, 40, is said to be suffering from depression after having 90 per cent of his penis chopped off

Raging Brenda Barattini, 26, claims she was provoked into carrying out the attack after her 40-year-old lover showed intimate footage of them to pals.

Scorned Sergio Fernandez saw 90 per cent of his penis chopped off leaving him in a life-threatening condition.

The revenge attack in the Nueva Cordoba area of the Argentinian city of Cordoba last November saw the couple's flat doused in blood and bed sheet stained.

In an interview from jail Barattini said: "I cut his penis but not completely: I injured him. It wasn’t complete: I injured him.

"They didn’t find the video, I don’t know what happened.

Barattini claims her act was justified as he sex tape leak caused her psychological harm

"I left to ask for help. I did not want anything to happen to him, besides I was afraid of the blood."

The 26-year-old was later arrested and is awaiting trial in Argentina for the blood-thirsty attack.

She is reported to have regretted her means of revenge.

She has since justified her attack claiming Fernandez's initial act caused her great psychological harm.

One of Fernandez's lawyers claims his client has been left depressed as he waits for operations to be carried out.

Barattini is serving imprisonment without bail ahead of her trial.

The link has pictures of their bloody apartment. Not for the faint of dick.

That's a lot of blood!

Was he Mandingo?

I can see how that could get a man down in the dumps.

Can you imagine the pain? Holy fucking shit...

Losing 90% of your penis would be rough, I'd hate to have a 1 inch dick.

That's a lot of blood!

Was he Mandingo?
That's what I was thinking. That's a ton of blood and 90%? Must've been some Mandigo shit.

PS, not as bad Christ Bearer of Wu Tang chopping off his own dick

Surprising.

Maybe the depression is hereditary.

Back