Crime Man Exonerated For Crime After 16 Years, Shot Dead During Traffic Stop

It is hard for many of us to let past injustices go, and it clouds our minds and make us not think as a rational person would. I can understand why this man would have an adverse reaction to cops, but ultimately, you have to let things go. Or, we get this. Both men were "justified", though it only worked out for one. Could have been prevented by simply not speeding. Sad either way.

I have suffered injustice but not 1% what he has.

I feel sorry for the small business owners and public walls that would have new murals.

I need to see how this person was driving at 100mph to properly form a opinion.

justified shot but a tragedy given what that guy went through.

also fuck the media for doing their usual race baiting bullshit

F80rcvsW4AARaRt

F80rcvrX0AA50PS

I don't know the guys story so I won't automatically assume he's a POS nor will I assume he's an absolute angel who wrongly showed up on police radar prior to the wrongful conviction.

I wish the cop would have explained to him “look, this is a busy highway, we’re going to the back of your vehicle to speak.” What people don’t realize also is that traffic noise is so loud that you have to almost yell to be heard-but the camera picks it up just fine. But this guy was aggressive and attacked the cop next to a bush highway and it was absolutely a deadly force scenario after other forms of control failed. Fuck the race baiting fuckers in the news and ben crump trying to make him look like a victim in this case.

I wish the cop would have explained to him “look, this is a busy highway, we’re going to the back of your vehicle to speak.” What people don’t realize also is that traffic noise is so loud that you have to almost yell to be heard-but the camera picks it up just fine. But this guy was aggressive and attacked the cop next to a bush highway and it was absolutely a deadly force scenario after other forms of control failed. Fuck the race baiting fuckers in the news and ben crump trying to make him look like a victim in this case.
Agreed,
The moment the man started mocking the cop well trying to snap his neck, just common sense on what was about to happen next..

I thought the cop was pretty aggressive to start off with, but to be fair I didn't see how reckless he was driving so it may have been justified. However not cooperating then attacking a cop is a clear justified shooting. The media once again with the spin.

Back