Man jailed for 10 years for killing a sex worker, after finding out she was a tranny

It should be s law in every state.
and it’s still very different than omitting you’re trans.

You are the same left that says that if a female is drunk (not passed out) and goes into some guys room and gets in bed with him it's rape even if she is the one that starts it. Because she is drunk she can't give consent.
what??

Lying about your biology is rape.

If a thinks she is having sex with another female but it's a trans male then that's rape. Like the link I posted.

I know you are never going to agree because it would ruin you view that a trans male is a woman no mater what.
your case was in the UK, was after a 1 year online relationship, and wasn’t rape. It was a suspended sentence for sexual assault with a dildo.

In this case, he just got some head from a sex worker. He paid the victim to suck his dick, got head, and you think HE got raped?

"Angry or not, the offender should have simply left the deceased's unit rather than reacting with violence,"

Never heard it called that before, trans or otherwise.

and it’s still very different than omitting you’re trans.

what??

your case was in the UK, was after a 1 year online relationship, and wasn’t rape. It was a suspended sentence for sexual assault with a dildo.

In this case, he just got some head from a sex worker. He paid the victim to suck his dick, got head, and you think HE got raped?

Well I guess depending on the state it would be sexual assault or could be called rape.

Let's a trans man convinces a les that they are female and he has oral sex with her. That would rape.

“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

https://www.justice.gov/archives/opa/blog/updated-definition-rape

It should be the same for a male.

This is why it is not a good idea to hire prostitutes, especially in foreign countries; it's cock full of surprises.

This thread is hilarious in that the same people who argue that trans women should clearly not be allowed to compete in women's sports because clearly they are different from cis women are also the same people that are incredibly paranoid that someone who is transgender might be so much like a cis women that they are indistinguishable could trick them into sleeping with a "man". It is like believing both diametrically opposite views at the same time.

This thread is hilarious in that the same people who argue that trans women should clearly not be allowed to compete in women's sports because clearly they are different from cis women are also the same people that are incredibly paranoid that someone who is transgender might be so much like a cis women that they are indistinguishable could trick them into sleeping with a "man". It is like believing both diametrically opposite views at the same time.

No one said that outward appearance could not be faked. Not that it changes the biological makeup. So I'm not sure how you could come up with this.

No one said that outward appearance could not be faked. Not that it changes the biological makeup. So I'm not sure how you could come up with this.

It is OK if you want to play both sides of the coin. I'll still find the humor.

Well I live in Pattaya Thailand so I'm aware that there are in fact many Ladyboys that look like normal chicks so I can see how it can happen. In fact I've been in bars and heard guys say they were fooled and didn't know it wasn't a chick until they were naked what happened next ranged from they got a blowjob to kicking them out. But never murder.

Well I guess depending on the state it would be sexual assault or could be called rape.
what could be?

Let's a trans man convinces a les that they are female and he has oral sex with her. That would rape.

“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

Nothing in that definition suggests it would be rape. You give consent to the person. Not the presumed gender. Or any other presumption. “I didn’t know he was married, therefore it was rape……my consent was to someone single”

Well I live in Pattaya Thailand so I'm aware that there are in fact many Ladyboys that look like normal chicks so I can see how it can happen. In fact I've been in bars and heard guys say they were fooled and didn't know it wasn't a chick until they were naked what happened next ranged from they got a blowjob to kicking them out. But never murder.

I had a schoolfriend who got to the hotel room (big player, ladies man, rugby lad) and got the nasty surprise and when he tried kicking the tranny out it turned into a full-blown fight. I struggle to comprehend the mindset of the tranny here, how can he feel that he's being wronged in that situation to the point he wants to fight over it? I guess it's rejection, that reaction of "how dare you - I AM A WOMAN!"

For the record, my mate said it was far from an easy fight and it took him a good effort to get the tranny out of the room and he took his shots in the process.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/h...e-sydney/f8e9f89e-e0bc-4ecb-bcf4-3e4095f726c3

A Colombian student choked a transgender sex worker to death because he was “angry” and felt “tricked” into having sex with a man, a court has been told.

A Colombian national who killed a sex worker in her apartment after learning she was transgender will spend at least six years and nine months in jail.

The 23-year-old flew into a rage after learning McRae was transgender, punching her twice before a struggle on the darkened apartment's floor as she defended herself.
He placed the electrical cord of a lamp over her neck with some force for several seconds, causing her death.

Valencia went to her apartment on the afternoon of January 8 to engage the services of a “MILF with G-cup breasts”, who had advertised herself as being 38 years old.

However, he told a court he became suspicious that the sex worker was transgender after she performed oral sex on him for less than ten minutes.
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F1561adb3-b943-4026-a6dc-65d9381fbef9

Valencia was found not guilty of murder but guilty of manslaughter in February following a judge-alone trial.
"Angry or not, the offender should have simply left the deceased's unit rather than reacting with violence," the judge said, sentencing Valencia on Friday.
McRae's already decomposing body was found covered with a pillow and a bloodied blanket. She was wearing tights and a grey long-sleeved top which was pulled down, exposing her breasts.
While he did not seek help for McRae after rendering her unconscious, Valencia left the unit likely realising she was dead, and his failure to render assistance did not contribute to it, the judge said.
"Instead, it demonstrates callousness on behalf of the offender and a lack of remorse immediately after the offending," she said.

Love how the world has been tricked and pressured into calling men "she".

That's not rape, she consented in that instance, she just consented based on a lie.

If a man tricks a woman into believing he's rich and she sleeps with him, then she later finds out afterwards he was lying and is actually broke. Is it rape?

what could be?

Nothing in that definition suggests it would be rape. You give consent to the person. Not the presumed gender. Or any other presumption. “I didn’t know he was married, therefore it was rape……my consent was to someone single”

Which is entirely different then I consent to sex with a female and it turns out to be male. At the least it is sexual assault.

That's not rape, she consented in that instance, she just consented based on a lie.

If a man tricks a woman into believing he's rich and she sleeps with him, then she later finds out afterwards he was lying and is actually broke. Is it rape?

No because she knows who he is. He is not a biologically different person.

In cases like this it is a biologically different person. It is like switching a different person in the dark.

Which is entirely different then I consent to sex with a female and it turns out to be male. At the least it is sexual assault.
Except it’s not. Point to the law……

again you keep insisting you can lie about anything but somehow the law distinguishes this kind of lie (or omission)…..

Except it’s not. Point to the law……

again you keep insisting you can lie about anything but somehow the law distinguishes this kind of lie (or omission)…..

I agree, because it would be easy to tell you were attempting to penetrate a festering surgical wound rather than a biological vagina, and any attempts to usher you permanently to the ass instead would be too suspicious.

No because she knows who he is. He is not a biologically different person.

In cases like this it is a biologically different person. It is like switching a different person in the dark.

But it's not a biologically different person.... They saw the person in the light and still chose to have sex. They was attracted enough to what they saw they wanted intercourse with that person. Tragic.

Back