Man tries to stop car jacking but it goes really wrong.

Damn. So many questions. How do you miss at such close range and how do you not see the truck coming?

Damn. So many questions. How do you miss at such close range and how do you not see the truck coming?
He did see the truck coming. The truck went in reverse all the way across the street and I'm sure they all thought it was to get away, then the guy who got run over was the one yelling for everyone else to get out of the way when the guy floored it back towards them, and was running away himself but the guy jumped the curb to hit him.

I feel terrible for the guy but - 4 shots 2 ft away. Had him point blank. He sees he's aiming at him with car a good 2 seconds yet he stays in open. :(

Impact looks real bad, if he didn’t die from it my guess is he’ll be a cripple. Also, the real tragedy is in this day and age, who the hell records in portrait mode? She should be a her phone taken away immediately

I can't believe he missed and then didn't have the wherewithal to shield himself behind another vehicle or building. That truck backed up for days. I hope the dude survives and is well, but he needs to stay out of the superhero business.

I don't know why a judge would let this guy out looking like this

ricky-alex-driggers-man-north-80105238.jpg

Kinda weird that nobody said "oh my god " when he tried to shoot the other guy 4 times

Was a spectacular 1.5 somersault to tuck though

Apparently a good Samaritan tried to help a car jacking attack and got himself run over. Was insane as looked like the guy fired like 5 shots from point blank an missed somehow. Hope guy who was hit is somehow okay.m but I doubt it.

Caution : could be very disturbing to some

DAMN!

You never mess with a car when its jacking.

The laws of gross tonnage apply and you will lose.

Just let it bang man.

Apparently a good Samaritan tried to help a car jacking attack and got himself run over. Was insane as looked like the guy fired like 5 shots from point blank an missed somehow. Hope guy who was hit is somehow okay.m but I doubt it.

Caution : could be very disturbing to some

Ouch, big man went tumbling thru the air. That suspect looking at some serious time

You never mess with a car when its jacking.

The laws of gross tonnage apply and you will lose.

Just let it bang man.

Why is everyone bringing up gross tonnage incorrectly today?

Gross tonnage is enclosed space not weight. Like a fat person doesn't have more gross tonnage because that isn't internal space just blubber. You get run over by a cars bumper not their gross tonnage.

Why is everyone bringing up gross tonnage incorrectly today?

Gross tonnage is enclosed space not weight. Like a fat person doesn't have more gross tonnage because that isn't internal space just blubber. You get run over by a cars bumper not their gross tonnage.
Because I want you to feel special and smart by giving you the opportunity to correct me.

But this is only a today thing so make the most of it.

Back