Manager Conor McGregor calls Floyd Mayweather p*ssy, but ‘Notorious’ ducks everyone who can beat him

Thanks for the heads up but you are missing one vital statistic, Conor will never fight Tony. You can speculate all you want, he wont sign the fight.
A staph infected Kevin Lee had him stanky, I like Tony bit he has the square root of fuck all for Conor.
Two things... First off you have no idea if he'll sign or not, and second, until he does everything is speculation, not just what I said but what everyone says, so that includes your good self.

Didn't everyone say Chad would beat him? He's twatted Chad, Max, Dustin, Aldo and many more so shut the fuck up about ducking bullshit he's taking time off you'd be tired too being the biggest PPV seller in UFC's history

I just wanted to highlight this gem. A top fighter who was given a chance at two belts because he fights so often, too tired to sign a contract because he sells too many PPVs. Dont forget about him being too tired to sign a contract because he was a pregnant man. Only on Sherdog...

go hop on another fighters dick TS, you've been bandwagon hopping like a little groupie girl ever since kevin got humbled and cried like a bitch.

Khabib could beat Conor if he could get him down which while not easy is absolutely possible. Tony has next to no chance, really almost fucking none.
And the word you're looking for is "hears".
Conor lost to gatekeeper Diaz. Almost twice. The real LW's would push his shit in.

If it's so easy then why not sign and unify title?

To be fair, a lot of those guys who are 'good stylistically for him' only become good stylistic match ups after McGregor wins.

Pre-fight, Aldo was going to kill him with leg kicks. Alvarez was going to dominate with wrestling. I'm not sure how Chad Mendes was a good style match up if he's supposedly avoiding wrestlers/grapplers. Or Nate Diaz for that matter.

Mendes - short camp
Diaz - short camp

Conor lost to gatekeeper Diaz. Almost twice. The real LW's would push his shit in.

If it's so easy then why not sign and unify title?
Because he doesn't have to, he has silly money, a baby, and his own mind, what we want him to do doesn't come into it, to be honest that's part of what got him where he is, he does what he wants, not what we want.
Edit: although people exaggerate the size discrepancy with Diaz, Nate does have a much easier time making 170 than Conor does, "real" lightweights are more Conor's size.

Last edited:
Pre-fight, Aldo was going to kill him with leg kicks. Alvarez was going to dominate with wrestling. I'm not sure how Chad Mendes was a good style match up if he's supposedly avoiding wrestlers/grapplers. Or Nate Diaz for that matter.

You have a point with the first two, but Conor only picked Chad when he had 2 weeks to get ready. Same with Nate, who on top of that was a 19-10 fighter.

As for the rematch: come on guys, use your brain just a little... What were Conor's options after he just got boxed up and tapped by a guy who jumped in on 2 weeks notice? He had none. The LW title shot had just evaporated and dropping down to 145 was obviously no longer possible.

Right now they are terrible matchups for Conor, but after the fight it will go something like this...

" Khabib has terrible striking and striking defense, Michael Johnson wobbled him for fucks sake and he got a gift win over tibau!!! "

Or

" Tony gets hit so often and he gets rocked in almost every fight, I mean a short notice FW making his UFC debut almost finished him 17 times!!! Also he might have good subs but he has no offensive wrestling, he was an easy matchup for Conor! "

Then people will be saying how McGregor was ducking the 3rd Diaz fight, and fought them instead, because he knew Diaz would beat him again. Either that or some other dude who just had a good win would easily beat Conor blah blah blah.

You have a point with the first two, but Conor only picked Chad when he had 2 weeks to get ready. Same with Nate, who on top of that was a 19-10 fighter.

As for the rematch: come on guys, use your brain just a little... What were Conor's options after he just got boxed up and tapped by a guy who jumped in on 2 weeks notice? He had none. The LW title shot had just evaporated and dropping down to 145 was obviously no longer possible.

you really have to dig deep for them excuses don't you. lay off dude

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F574568%2F903368e1-9df7-49b9-b4d3-39d1c23e1854.jpg
View attachment 315889
youve set a special standard for stupidly titled posts. ali is not conors manager and it reads like you are autistic and typed it while driving down a bumpy road.

Because he doesn't have to, he has silly money, a baby, and his own mind, what we want him to do doesn't come into it, to be honest that's part of what got him where he is, he does what he wants, not what we want.
Edit: although people exaggerate the size discrepancy with Diaz, Nate does have a much easier time making 170 than Conor does, "real" lightweights are more Conor's size.

Fair enough do what you want but that belt should go to tony. As the champion he has a responsibility to the LW division. I personally think that he wants nothing to do with the top guys at LW and I would not be surprised if he uses an excuse to leave the division.

I will say, this iconic picture actually proves that Conor is the furthest thi9ng from a ducker on the planet. Mayweather is an unbeatable force in his sport, and Conor took on this insurmountable challenge and actually did very well, given the cirmustance. Now, let's see any top boxer come over to our side and see how they fair.......oh wait, they wont, even if the $$$ is right.

Fair enough do what you want but that belt should go to tony. As the champion he has a responsibility to the LW division. I personally think that he wants nothing to do with the top guys at LW and I would not be surprised if he uses an excuse to leave the division.
So you really believe that after everyone Conor had fought he is scared of Tony? No, fear is not a factor, far from it, I honestly think he just doesn't give a fuck, he does things differently to every other motherfucker, he's an anomaly in the sport, in mma every fighter is chasing a dream, and that dream for 99.9% is the belt, Conor's is money.
With that in mind I absolutely agree that Tony holds the belt, he's awesome, he puts on great fights, but every fight he gets in trouble and if you do that with Conor in front of you you're fucked.
People keep using Diaz as an example of conor's limits and in a way they're right, nobody rocks Diaz, his chin is other-worldly, you can out point him, you can fuck his legs up, you can submit him, but you're not knocking him out.
Conor's whole game is putting you to sleep and if he can't do that then he's in trouble, he handled it well with Holloway but Holloway couldn't hurt him, Diaz can and did.
Tony has had his bell rung by much lesser fighters, Conor has nothing to fear from him.

Where does the bullshit begin and end I mean grow the fuck up people, calling somebody that has whooped as much ass as Floyd a pussy is a goddamn moron

I will say, this iconic picture actually proves that Conor is the furthest thi9ng from a ducker on the planet. Mayweather is an unbeatable force in his sport, and Conor took on this insurmountable challenge and actually did very well, given the cirmustance. Now, let's see any top boxer come over to our side and see how they fair.......oh wait, they wont, even if the $$$ is right.
Well James Tony did, it didn't end well but he gave it a shot.
Man's got balls.

The only fighter I think Conor genuinly doesn't want any part of is Khabib. Conor could win by knockout, but if he doesn't it's going to be hell for him. He would get battered on the ground for half the fight and finished.

Helped you with that....No thanks needed.

youve set a special standard for stupidly titled posts. ali is not conors manager and it reads like you are autistic and typed it while driving down a bumpy road.
You know when you're a child and that one kid colours the sky green with his crayons and you show him the blue one but he doesn't get it and just carries on, so you give up and leave him to it?
Same thing going on here.

Back