Manlets Unite!! Together we are Strong

6'2 crew checking in.

I went to an exhibition in Germany through work. One of the guys who works for a partnering company from China was there.

He was so amazed by my stature he asked for photos to be taken of me and him standing next to each other so he could send them back to his family in China.

I am now banging a Chinese chic and she loves being with a man my size.

So run along little manlets and have your uprising. If you stand on each other's shoulders you may just make it to 5'11.
I call bullshit. I was in Beijing three years ago and plenty of guys were over 6 feet.

5'5" manlet in denial confirmed

I call bullshit. I was in Beijing three years ago and plenty of guys were over 6 feet.

5'5" manlet in denial confirmed
Haha, game on.

I'm gonna get in touch with the guy when I'm back at work and ask him to send me the pics.

This guy was minuscule, you've got to remember I'm an 18.5st guy and towered over this little fella.

Say what you want, but don't insult me by calling me a manlet!

That shit ain't funny!

Dude, trust me. I was there, bit of a random story to make up.

And what's with the hostile small penis thing?

Are you a manlet with a babies nose for a penis by any chance?

You would actually be describing yourself. You sound like such a angry little man. I bet you're not even 5'7. Its usually ultra insecure under average people such as yourself who needs to make up stories to feel better about yourself.

Please stop making up stories about how people worship you, you delusional narcissist.

3oVI6On_d.jpg

Those women must be giants or this is photoshopped. Please tell me.

Those women must be giants or this is photoshopped. Please tell me.

I think they're taller than average but they arent Giants. it is one of the many gems from the "take a picture with the laker girls" at Carl's Jr.

vtIdniC_d.jpg

dYHdd54_d.jpg

h3574b764.jpg

Im 6"0

Safely cleared manlets level but just shy of god mode. Ideally id like 6"2 but 6" does the trick.

Ive met plenty of chicks on tinder with profiles "tall guys only" and passed their manlet test.

8CtrNT4.jpg

one of these guys hit 3 homeruns last night and will be league MVP. The other guy struck out 4 times. Can you guess which?

Thats Jose Altuve. You really think he is winning MVP? I think Judge should get it. His games from allstar break to 25 games after sucked badly but dude ended with almost twice the homeruns of Altuve, I think it was 54 or something like that, more RBI's and I think more runs.

We can only be pushed so far till will get tired of it. I think its time that we start an uprising and tear shit up. We can start a movement a manlet movement. Women have a feminist movement, why not us? If we are cut do we not bleed? If you prick is do we not ouch? Are we not humans? Love you guys

You could start it, but you'd have to stand up first.

On a chair

{<jordan}

Thats Jose Altuve. You really think he is winning MVP? I think Judge should get it. His games from allstar break to 25 games after sucked badly but dude ended with almost twice the homeruns of Altuve, I think it was 54 or something like that, more RBI's and I think more runs.
He is the frontrunner to win, but it depends on the outcome of the playoffs.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...b-56-superstar-jose-altuve-may-now-be-its-mvp
Now in his second season as Houston's assistant hitting coach, Alonzo Powell won consecutive Japanese Central League batting titles from 1994-96 at the same time Ichiro Suzuki was winning batting titles in the Japanese Pacific League.

"I know Ichiro well," Powell says. "And I never thought I'd say that I would see a better hitter than Ichiro.

"But three months into the season last year, I made that concession."

Ichiro, Wade Boggs, Tony Gwynn...both in the United States and abroad, Powell has seen and played against several Hall of Famers and legends, and he says Altuve is the best he's ever seen. His guy, Powell says, is a complete hitter: gap-to-gap, power, average. Take your pick. He can do it all. And often, he seems to. Altuve had more hits (1,250 in 982 games) than Pete Rose did (1,204) at the same stage of their careers.

"Crazy," Altuve says. "That's crazy."
He compares him to the likes of Ichiro, Boggs and Gwynn...and says he is even better. A true manlet role model.

Im only 5'7 1/2 yes

You would actually be describing yourself. You sound like such a angry little man. I bet you're not even 5'7. Its usually ultra insecure under average people such as yourself who needs to make up stories to feel better about yourself.

Please stop making up stories about how people worship you, you delusional narcissist.
This is a troll job, right?

This isn't my ex wife is it?

IMG_0770.PNG
I didn't realise @terriblemovie had such definition!

No wonder you look so happy with yourself.

This thread is full of surprises.

Last edited:
Back