Manny Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner - January 19

Imagine Pac losing to Broner, and then the rematch with Floyd get canceled lmao

well Broner did say when he lost to Maidana, that when he lost it was like Floyd lost, so if he wins, I guess it'd be like Floyd won?

if so that'll only be because Broner is too stubborn to become humble lol. I get that Pac has aged, and he looked bad against Horn, but I think this will be easier than you're expecting. Guess we'll just have to see.
I expect Pac to win I just dont care. Its a shit fight.

Manny will beat the brakes off him.

hopefully Broner can make it a bit competitive. The Mayweather rematch will follow this.
No chance, Floyd’s hands are beyond bad now. He couldn’t even spar the month before the mcgregor fight. He can get away with that fighting mma fighters, not boxers

No chance, Floyd’s hands are beyond bad now. He couldn’t even spar the month before the mcgregor fight. He can get away with that fighting mma fighters, not boxers

Floyd will fight Manny. Too much money to be made!

Manny signed with Al Haymon to make the fight happen. Unless Broner causes the upset, it will happen next year.

Broner's been working on some things in camp
He's gonna be slicker than ever and the world will cry when he batters Pacquiao.

The Broner Era has begun
@BluntTrauma21

This will be tough on Manny simply because he's older and not quite the same.

Broner talks smack, loses big fights but I think this high profile match will motivate him to train hard and come in sharp. It will be a tough fight because neither guy will give in. I've seen all of Manny's fights since Ledwaba and 75% of Broner's.

This is actually an intriguing match up.

Last edited:
Absolutely not. Broner belongs nowhere near a PPV. He’s going to turn in a shitty performance like he always does when his opponent can outwork him.

I like this fight, pac is past his prime and broner has been exposed. Theyre both at a place that this benefits both

but no fucking way am i paying for this shit.

I like this fight, pac is past his prime and broner has been exposed. Theyre both at a place that this benefits both

but no fucking way am i paying for this shit.

I’m probably sounding grumpy but I don’t really like it myself. Broner won’t be able to match Pac punch for punch, even with the age difference. So he’ll regress to counter punching like he does whenever he’s in those situations. And despite Manny being slower he still has enough looks to keep Broner from picking up his timing until late.

Broner has just turned in too many stinkers. I don’t just mean his losses. He’s stunk it up with wins, too. He just sucks, now. Used to be good and had potential- it doesn’t cut it anymore.

Broner's been working on some things in camp
He's gonna be slicker than ever and the world will cry when he batters Pacquiao.

The Broner Era has begun
@BluntTrauma21
Two piece from AB and Pac gonna wake up in a hotel back in Manila with a bank acct full of money and Buboy still crying in the corner.

This will be tough on Manny simply because he's older and not quite the same.

Broner talks smack, loses big fights but I think the high profile of this match up will motivate him to train hard and come in sharp. It will be a tough fight because neither guy will give in. I've seen all of Manny's fights since Ledwaba and 75% of Broner's.

This is actually an intriguing match up.

Not really that intriguing, it’s a beneficial matchup for manny and a warm up for Pac/May 2, and the reason why post curb- stomp of Broner , that Pac will be thanking al Haymon publicly in his post fight speech after thanking his fans and fellow Filipinos.

Broners foot work is pedestrian, his head movement and defense aren’t goid, he backs up in straight lines, and when he’s presented with a guy similar size, with weird angles and is faster...

He’s gonna make pac look better than pac really is to a lesser extent than Lucas did.

I have no problem with that.

I’m probably sounding grumpy but I don’t really like it myself. Broner won’t be able to match Pac punch for punch, even with the age difference. So he’ll regress to counter punching like he does whenever he’s in those situations. And despite Manny being slower he still has enough looks to keep Broner from picking up his timing until late.

Broner has just turned in too many stinkers. I don’t just mean his losses. He’s stunk it up with wins, too. He just sucks, now. Used to be good and had potential- it doesn’t cut it anymore.

He was never really that great imo. Whenever he couldn’t bully or have superior hand speed over smaller dudes, his lack of footwork, and defense gets exposed. That said, he had to motives on those liabilities... but not enough significantly to be more than a gate keeper at 147, at best.

I see your point and fyi i hate broner.I dont think he deserves a big payday but im looking at as a safe fight for pac but one that would offer some challenges. but if pac loses we can all be like good thing he didnt fight someone better. I really dont want the elite to get their hands on pac right now until i see him fight one of the these younger guys.

Who do you think pac should fight instead?

I dont like the khan fight because he shouldnt get shit for the guys hes been fighting. some of the top guys like bud might be to much at this point

Not really that intriguing, it’s a beneficial matchup for manny and a warm up for Pac/May 2, and the reason why post curb- stomp of Broner , that Pac will be thanking al Haymon publicly in his post fight speech after thanking his fans and fellow Filipinos.

Broners foot work is pedestrian, his head movement and defense aren’t goid, he backs up in straight lines, and when he’s presented with a guy similar size, with weird angles and is faster...

He’s gonna make pac look better than pac really is to a lesser extent than Lucas did.

I have no problem with that.

I hope so, I was a Pac fan before it was fashionable.

Back