Marcus Aurleio with slam of the year at Ganryujima

Idk bro. Combination of a lot of things hahahahah. Even when I saw the haircut for the first time I thought "This guy is annoying". Basically the opposite reaction to when I first saw your magnificent beard. Overtime I also get mad about his voice, his terrible dance, his nasty farting on videos, and that gifted decision. Izzy also got this reaction out of me but I make peace after Poatan nuked him.

Yes sir, I can't stand him either.
Hopefully we get to watch Drew Dober beat him senseless lol.

It was a wheel kick correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah the double capoeira kick with his hand on the floor where he hit the dude in the corner with the second one.

Looked like he shot that dude.

WTAF?

It appears as though he walks off the fight surface and slams the dude on the concrete?

That is fucked, they need either some actual rules, or a contained fight surface.

WTAF?

It appears as though he walks off the fight surface and slams the dude on the concrete?

That is fucked, they need either some actual rules, or a contained fight surface.

There are mats under the dry-ice fog in the "moat" surrounding the ring.

I was gonna say you have to be a real sadist to do that on a hard surface

I actually like the idea of an open platform/mat for MMA. The fence is a foreign object in MMA and is more just a familiar aesthetic. The fence has rarely made a fight better and it’s a crutch to me. Ring is better but even then the ropes can be a distraction.

I would like it to be bigger than that but if I had the scratch to implement an idea for an MMA league i would do something like that. Just less campy.

Back