Crime Maria Butina Pleads Guilty to Working on Behalf of the Kremlin Through the NRA

"I am the law and order candidate."

I wonder who said that.

"Drain the swamp!"

I wonder who said that

"Why is Barack Obama spending millions to try and hide his records? He is the least transparent President--ever--and he ran on transparency."

I wonder...

What i said is true. Your acting a fool. Russia is part of more international and multilateral organizations and does more of which show they want a balance of power than the US ever does. For recent examples the US pulls out Iran deal, climate deal, missiles treaty. Not to mentik it is a fact they wanted to join NATO and EU but US pushed against that.
They let you on Sherdog, Maria? Color me shocked.

Russia was pretty smart, they knew the Gun Loving, conservative Rubes were easy marks.
They use an LA 5, and put her around those gun Larpers and knew all she had to do is bang a few or pay attention to them, and they would gladly funnel their Rubles into Trumps campaign.

I never said kept without charge. .

And I don't care if she was in solitary for 3 days. That's still too long

You are also 100% wrong about it. It's worse than fucking torture. Solitary would break anyone. Especially someone used to a robust social life.

But nice try

Talk about grasping at straws. Yikes.

Russia was pretty smart, they knew the Gun Loving, conservative Rubes were easy marks.
They use an LA 5, and put her around those gun Larpers and knew all she had to do is bang a few or pay attention to them, and they would gladly funnel their Rubles into Trumps campaign.

An la 5 is being pretty generous. Maybe a boise 5.

What's crazy is that they're looking on at all of this and claiming that a thousand trees doesn't make a forest.
And that they're STILL being useful idiots for a country that wants to infiltrate the US government.

I just think they are more interested in their profits than trying to come up with realistic solutions to the problems we have with illegal guns and gun violence.

They who? The NRA? Or manufacturers?

What responsibility does a manufacturer have as it relates to illegal guns or gun-related violence?

Unless they're illegally importing/exporting something, abiding by other laws and paying appropriate taxes, etc. I'm not sure how they can be held responsible.

The NSSF actually represents dealers and manufacturers more so than the NRA.

What do you expect from a group representing gun owners when said gun owners are attacked and lumped in with criminals who commit murder?

I distinctly recall Philando Castille getting lumped in with those criminals and hearing the deafening silence of the almighty NRA.

Yeah, keep toting that line lmao.

They who? The NRA? Or manufacturers?

What responsibility does a manufacturer have as it relates to illegal guns or gun-related violence?

Unless they're illegally importing/exporting something, abiding by other laws and paying appropriate taxes, etc. I'm not sure how they can be held responsible.

The NSSF actually represents dealers and manufacturers more so than the NRA.
Both. I know it's part of our system, all the lobby money in DC, but they are more pushing the agenda of manufacturers than what's best for the average gun owner.

More like an LA 2.

I distinctly recall Philando Castille getting lumped in with those criminals and hearing the deafening silence of the almighty NRA.

Yet you distinctly (or conveniently) don't remember why that was? Was he not in possession of a controlled substance and a handgun at the time of the shooting?

I'm also a concealed carry permit holder . . . if I made a move to grab something in my waistband I'd very likely be shot too . . .

Yeah, keep toting that line lmao.

What are you talking about?

Both. I know it's part of our system, all the lobby money in DC, but they are more pushing the agenda of manufacturers than what's best for the average gun owner.

What is the agenda of the manufacturers? I get that they want to sell as many guns as possible, but how is that against something that is supposedly best for the average gun owner?

What is best for the average gun owner anyway?

Yet you distinctly (or conveniently) don't remember why that was? Was he not in possession of a controlled substance and a handgun at the time of the shooting?

I'm also a concealed carry permit holder . . . if I made a move to grab something in my waistband I'd very likely be shot too . . .

What are you talking about?
That was a jittery cop that killed him. Besides his GF and her daughter in the car, any drugs were incidental, since he wasn't reaching for his gun. You just lose credibility when you try to justify something like that.

What is the agenda of the manufacturers? I get that they want to sell as many guns as possible, but how is that against something that is supposedly best for the average gun owner?

What is best for the average gun owner anyway?
:rolleyes:

That was a jittery cop that killed him. Besides his GF and her daughter in the car, any drugs were incidental, since he wasn't reaching for his gun. You just lose credibility when you try to justify something like that.

What does who was in the car have to do with any of this? Why would the fact that his girlfriend and daughter being in the care take away from fact he was breaking the law? Either he was in possession of an illegal substance or he wasn't.

Since he wasn't reaching for his gun? Neither of us knows this . . .

I was directly addressing the comments @Falsedawn made . . . I wasn't attempting to justify anything.

So you don't know?

What does who was in the car have to do with any of this? Why would the fact that his girlfriend and daughter being in the care take away from fact he was breaking the law? Either he was in possession of an illegal substance or he wasn't.

Since he wasn't reaching for his gun? Neither of us knows this . . .

I was directly addressing the comments @Falsedawn made . . . I wasn't attempting to justify anything.

So you don't know?
I'm not going to humor you being argumentative. Some regulation is good. We should be allowed to bear arms but it's not a blanket right everyone should have with no responsibility.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw3uGgzNYzUwFt2qrrJFXWKD&ust=1544997682955602

A conservative news source. Take it for what it's worth. Asserting it was clearly a justified shooting belies the fact it was prosecuted.

I'm not going to humor you being argumentative. Some regulation is good. We should be allowed to bear arms but it's not a blanket right everyone should have with no responsibility.

Humor me by being argumentative? Dude. I was trying to have a discussion. If you don't want to discuss it that's fine . . . just say so. If you're going to make a statement and someone asks for clarification it isn't always someone looking to argue.

Sure, some regulation is good . . . as long as it impacts criminals more so than those of us who aren't. I agree that each of who choose to arm ourselves bare the responsibility to handle those arms in a safe and responsible manner. But as recent crimes have shown those regulations are ignored by criminals. I'm not okay with the government, any government removing my right to self-defense by posting something about a "gun free zone" and expecting that to be sufficient.

I didn't say it was justified, I was just stating that if it happened how the officer said it happened I can understand how he might have reacted that way. If there was sufficient evidence to contradict his story (which there obviously was) and the prosecutor charged the officer then that's how the investigation went. I can't argue with the evidence.

I don't want to see anyone get shot simply because of a stereotype or skin color.

Yeah. I can't sleep at night thinking about them.
You shouldn’t

The fact you idiots don’t care literally shows your hand, if you can’t police yourself shut the fuck up.

And those 30,000 emails aren’t gone, our homies Russia hacked that twats server. That’s what you get operating on an unsecured server

That's not really true. They are doing what's best for the NRA. That is not what is best for either owners or manufacture. The NSSF is the lobby for the industry.

Back