Elections Marjorie "Jewish space lasers" Green triggered by questions about her conspiracy.

icemun

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
beauty-and-the-beast-s1-10.jpg

Don't see the big deal.

Peter Doocy asked a legit question to the President of the United States of America about inflation possibly affecting the midterms, and Biden called him a stupid son of a bitch.

Classic.

DEW (direct energy weapon) spoken of out in the open. That's top secret chit. They were used to torch lands in Texas because of the border issues. Mess with the bull and you get the horns.

Edit: Trump should pick MTG for vice president. LOL

Shes seems like a very unwell, unintelligent individual.

But Im not sure why asking about her, "Jewish space lasers" was a trigger point for her-

That interviewer was really sneaky, asking legit questions only to turn into an antagonistic bully to the GOAT MTG.

VP MTG has a nice ring to it. Would be by far the sexiest VP we've ever had.

Classic.

DEW (direct energy weapon) spoken of out in the open. That's top secret chit. They were used to torch lands in Texas because of the border issues. Mess with the bull and you get the horns.

Edit: Trump should pick MTG for vice president. LOL

Ahh. So why were they used in the Camp fire?

Do I know you?
I just wanted to say I disagree that it's your only good post, as I remember like 5 or more years ago you had a legendary post. It was before the like button and there were pages and pages of reactions laughing at your joke. If I remember right it "oh great, another (insert ridiculous thread title) thread".

Back