Media Mark Coleman just woke up from coma, is responsive, and was greeted by his family

“I’m the happiest man in the world. I can’t believe my parents are alive”

Awesome to see this. Legend!

What a fucking legend.

I'm so sorry about his dog, that would haunt me so bad, but bless this man for doing everything he could for his family and animals and fucking pulling through.

Legit badass.

Fucking great news! Guy gave his all in the cage and outside!

Much respect and love!

Much Respect and love !

The guy is clearly on some CTE damage
Hope this hero, despite not having a UFC retirement fee, at least get the pink goof gives at least the same gambling/nelk boys money on his go fund me.

“I’m the happiest man in the world. I can’t believe my parents are alive”

Awesome to see this. Legend!

Um tears ..its ok to have tears...the voice and his passion is why he was an MMA fighter just pure warrior but being a warrior means having a GIANT HEART that is just wired in them that can only do one thing and thats make things right for those they love..Mark Coleman does anything for those he loves and his voice , that tone and passion, and feeling is very epic and touching...a true man and honor and wish he did not have to go through this but the fact he did just shows us really what kind of an amazing human he is.

When hes healthy they need to front row his whole family in the UFC and honor him somehow. Hes a credit to the human race.

The crowd will pop huge and I know what that would mean alot to him.

Last edited:
Back