Media Mark Hunt saying Dana is going to jail & he is shutting down the UFC… (video)

Man needs to save his money. Just burning it away.

Yeah, unfortunately there's always some scumbag lawyer who'll convince him he has a case and take his money.

I'm still not really sure what case he even thinks he has.

That’s what I was thinking, somebody (Lawyers) gassing him up to take his dough.

No good.

Anyways maybe he’ll win and get the last laugh. I doubt it though.

He keeps saying a lot of stuff about bashing the Fertittas too. I worry for him.

Watch the video. There are loads more. I can’t find a date on them (because I am hopeless)

I will post a few screen caps of other stuff, or you can go to (his?) profile via that video ^

What does he mean at the end with "you lost"? He got a settlement?

Hunt's specific case had no merit and it was obvious from the jump.

Reactions: mkt
Guy came to the UFC with a sub .500 MMA record coming off of 5 losses in a row. Gets subbed in his first UFC fight losing his 6th fight in a row. If anything Mark Hunt should be thankful for the opportunities he got. He turned a career of being a punching bag and random KOs every once in a while into a million dollars. Like bro you should have been got after getting subbed by Sean McCorkle in a minute.

At least Mark has a couple of hundred grand coming from the antitrust settlement that he can immediately pour back into losing more lawsuits against the UFCUFC
couple hundred.... Nope.
350 mil divided by 1200 is 290000.
IRS will take the 350mil
Then comes lawyer cos
usually .33% to 40%
@.33 percent that's 115 million
Left with 235mil.
They're down to 195 grand each.
So realistically? 90 or so in their pocket
After all the taxes get taken

Back