News Mark Hunt to Bare knuckle fighting

So Mark Hunt is talking about coming out of retirement for a big payday in bare knuckle fighting?

How do you think he does?

Holy shit... Mark Hunt isn't the brightest bulb but I honestly believe prime Mark Hunt goes undefeated in Bare Knuckle and is the undisputed GOAT of that sport... in another universe it probably happened haha he's literally made for it.

He was discovered because he was knocking out guys in a brawl outside a nightclub. So it's oddly "circle of life." From bare knuckles he came, to bare knuckles he goes.

Oh shit, I'd watch that.

Who's the former boxing champion who came to BKFC? I watched his debut (I think he took a title), but I can't remember his name and can't turn him up on google searches.

He's a bit old. Not really looking forward to this.

I don't care how hard his skull his, Hunt already took too many beatings in K-1 and MMA. Of course Roy Nelson is 47 and also took some horrific beatdowns in MMA and is still fighting in Gamebread's org, so who knows.

Rampage said he still wants to box. That would be a couple of Super HWs.

Mark hunt vs big foot. The first fight was fun!

Who would want to fight this man under those rules ? , how much money can we possibly be talking about

He must really need that money. Maybe all those attempts at trying to sue the UFC wasn't worth it Hunto-San. Either way, look forward to him knocking guys out again.
He does say in the vid, it’s about money and finances. To be fair though, he says it’s always been about finances and it’s an honest living.

He does say in the vid, it’s about money and finances. To be fair though, he says it’s always been about finances and it’s an honest living.
I know. Which is exactly why I said what I said lol. If he didn't try to sue the UFC and waste a ton of money in doing so, he might have been better off to the point where he wouldn't have to come back and do bare knuckle.

I thought after being here for so long I'd check out other parts of the karate forum.
I'm not surprised by this news it's just kind of a bummer. Hunt vs perry why the fuck not

The last thing Hunto needs is more punches to the head.

Back