mark hunt

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
when wil lthe ufc just cut him. he more trouble than he worth so let him be bellator problem and deal with those cheaters and there lack of caring about drug testing.

He basically just wants shit to be fair, I don’t see the problem with him

He basically just wants shit to be fair, I don’t see the problem with him

come on he signed the lesner deal already knowing he a cheater, bigfoot silva was already a cheater and he still signed to fight him, frank mir was liked to peds and he still signed the deal, overseen liked to peds and still signed the deal, jds linked to peds and he still signed the deal.

if he didn't want to fight people liked to peds than sign to fight other people.

he a .500 who was luck to be in the ufc to start with.

come on he signed the lesner deal already knowing he a cheater, bigfoot silva was already a cheater and he still signed to fight him, frank mir was liked to peds and he still signed the deal, overseen liked to peds and still signed the deal, jds linked to peds and he still signed the deal.

if he didn't want to fight people liked to peds than sign to fight other people.

we should respect him for taking those fights and not cheat, while knowing others cheated. I don’t blame him for getting sick of the cheaters being rewarded

I wouldn't be posting on any internet forum if my grammar was as bad as yours. Go back to school then come back in a few years.

I wouldn't be posting on any internet forum if my grammar was as bad as yours. Go back to school then come back in a few years.

salty. doesn't change that mark hunt knew what he was signing up for when he signed to fight all those guys.

He fights clean, I don’t understand why people are bashing him for fighting cheaters and get upset they cheat

he knew what he was signing up for before hand so he cant be so upset about it after words.

Mark Kunt should just stay in his little safe space playing Counter Strike.

Back