Marky Mark vs Donnie Yen in a fight who takes it?

Yen would straight up wreck Marky Mark. This can't be a serious question.

After seeing Marky Marks acting it appears he is made entirely from wood. Having a wooden head should make him un-ko-able.

Therefore he wins as Donnie Yen collapses from exhaustion. See Homer Simpsons career as an example.

Is donnie Yen elderly?

We know marky mark is a killer when it comes to beating up old asian dudes.

Wahlberg lies in interviews and claims (with a straight face) he has a 45" vertical leap.

I'm sure he's quite strong, especially in his lifting phases, but there's a reason there are no videos of him out there pushing heavy 3 rep or 5 rep maxes for the deadlift, squat, clean & jerk, bench press, etc. He doesn't possess overwhelming strength. He isn't the type to ragdoll people.

Mark's muscles are not functional strength muscles. They actually makes him slower and gas earlier.

I'd take any reasonably athletic dude with combat experience over him including prime Yen.

Weird thread to be bumped after 2 years.
I'm still sticking to my opinion. Mark via Franklin weight.

he is already 1-0 vs asian people

I don't know about now but Mark Wahlberg was definitely racist against Asian people when he was a young street thug type living in Boston.

I think he robbed/attack some Asian guy and blinded him for life when he was younger before becoming a celebrity. I don't think he did jail time either or just got a slap on the wrist or something.
he actually served 45 days

"For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to assault, and was sentenced to two years in Suffolk County Deer Island House of Correction. He ultimately served only 45 days of his sentence, but carries a permanent felony record."

Marky Mark vs the Funky Bunch in a street fight

Yen if he took as much TRT as Marky Mark. There is a steep drop off at 55 years old compared to a guy juicing at 47.

Marky Mark's got Yen beat every which way, including choreography.

Lol how was this ever a question?
Whalberg isn't the Rock. He's a muscular guy that's like 5'7. And he just has meathead muscle with no training.

Yen is a martial artist . He would spank Mark's ass and then send him to the kitchen to make him some dim sum and chow mein.

1326219232_ip_man___yip_man_punches_opponent.gif
tenor.gif

Back