Movies Marlon Brando Reveals Many Sexual Partners (Men and Women)

Wood you prime Brando?

• Total voters
Man, prime Brando was GOAT-level in terms of looks.

He didn't age well, though. And I don't just mean the weight gain. By the late 1960s, he was looking just ok.

Male bisexuality is kinda bullshit. They either lean heavily to being gay or being straight. There are a fair amount of studies that show this and there's a contrast with female bisexuality where they have a strong attraction to both sexes. Brando was obviously the latter. I think men just like variety and Brando would fuck anything when he was drunk or high.

Also, the video made some BS up about Quincy Jones. Quincy didn't have an affair with Brando, he just revealed that Brando had "relations" with some other guys, but not him. There's nothing out there that shows that Quincy ever did anything like that.

You got a point, thanks for your insight.

That’s weird.

I thought guys in his day and age hated gays.

lol you must not know how they get down in hollywood.

Male bisexuality is kinda bullshit. They either lean heavily to being gay or being straight. There are a fair amount of studies that show this and there's a contrast with female bisexuality where they have a strong attraction to both sexes. Brando was obviously the latter. I think men just like variety and Brando would fuck anything when he was drunk or high.

Also, the video made some BS up about Quincy Jones. Quincy didn't have an affair with Brando, he just revealed that Brando had "relations" with some other guys, but not him. There's nothing out there that shows that Quincy ever did anything like that.

C'mon man, you think Quincy Jones is going to hang around the same social circles as people who get down any type of way and he wouldn't participate in that?

Last edited:
Your homophobia tends to get weakened with copious amounts of drugs. Those guys would fuck anything with a pulse.
Yes yes. I call them pleasure people lol. Their all about “feeling good” their usually the darkest souls you will find.

C'mon man, you think Quincy Jones is going to hang around the same social circles as people who get down any type of way and he wouldn't participate in that?
Look, I'm not married to the idea that Quincy Jones never had a homosexual experience in his life, but I haven't seen anything to indicate that, and yeah, Hollywood is full of people who are somewhere on the same-sex attraction spectrum, so it makes sense he would know them and socialize with them since they're in the same business, even if he's not gay/bi himself.

Supposedly he gave Richard Nixon a reach around
that is courteous of him.
c415bc5e-c56a-4ca6-b090-560ea13f1a95_text.gif

Heaps of hollywood actors were gay for pay when they were first coming up. Brad Pitt, Al Pacino to name a few.

Back