Movies Marlon Brando Reveals Many Sexual Partners (Men and Women)

Wood you prime Brando?

• Total voters
lol you must not know how they get down in hollywood.

C'mon man, you think Quincy Jones is going to hang around the same social circles as people who get down any type of way and he wouldn't participate in that?
i hate quincy, and yes, the rumours of him fucking MJ and fucking a young Tevin Campbell and Will Smith have been out there for years. Is it true? who knows but I don't like the guy.

He's the one who said brando screwed Pryor and Marvin Gaye a couple years ago to promote his new docu.

So was Rock Hudson. So was Roy Cohn. There were people from that generation who died of AIDS.
I don't know if Brando was too sexually active at the time aids took off, he was a blimp by that time and I'm sure that impacted his sex drive.

I don't know if Brando was too sexually active at the time aids took off, he was a blimp by that time and I'm sure that impacted his sex drive.

Food became his new addiction. That's why he was over 300lbs in his later years.

Heaps of hollywood actors were gay for pay when they were first coming up. Brad Pitt, Al Pacino to name a few.
Really? What's the sources for that?.

i hate quincy, and yes, the rumours of him fucking MJ and fucking a young Tevin Campbell and Will Smith have been out there for years. Is it true? who knows but I don't like the guy.

He's the one who said brando screwed Pryor and Marvin Gaye a couple years ago to promote his new docu.
Never heard those rumors, but sounds like bullshit to me. Did M.J. really want to fuck a black guy who's old enough to be his dad? He was traumatized by his dad. I think that's the last type of person he'd want to fuck. And Quincy definitely talks like someone who didn't like him, he just dealt with him on a professional level and it took both of their careers to new heights.

i think it was a gq interview. that was the first thing that came to mind he was brought up in this thread.

the first rumor i thought of was the 2pac one.

I remember first finding out a few years Brando liked the D I was like wtf :eek:

i think it was a gq interview. that was the first thing that came to mind he was brought up in this thread.

the first rumor i thought of was the 2pac one.
ya, i forgot to mention tupac. Quincy is a piece of work.

Never heard those rumors, but sounds like bullshit to me. Did M.J. really want to fuck a black guy who's old enough to be his dad? He was traumatized by his dad. I think that's the last type of person he'd want to fuck. And Quincy definitely talks like someone who didn't like him, he just dealt with him on a professional level and it took both of their careers to new heights.

I don't know, that's why I called them rumors. MJ and Clifton Davis had a rumor about them too. Then there were the rumors that MJ was passed around as a little kid by his father. They are all just rumors but Quincy has a lot of stories involving him.

Quincy was salty that MJ left him and turned on him, worse yet, he waited until he died to really talk shit. Before that, it was all smooth talk but he really resented MJ for leaving him.

Male bisexuality is kinda bullshit. They either lean heavily to being gay or being straight. There are a fair amount of studies that show this and there's a contrast with female bisexuality where they have a strong attraction to both sexes. Brando was obviously the latter. I think men just like variety and Brando would fuck anything when he was drunk or high.

Also, the video made some BS up about Quincy Jones. Quincy didn't have an affair with Brando, he just revealed that Brando had "relations" with some other guys, but not him. There's nothing out there that shows that Quincy ever did anything like that.

This post is kinda bullshit.

I actually read this a day or two ago and wanted to respond, but I thought better of it. However, I'm drunk now, so fuck it.

First off, how exactly are you defining "heavily" here? Sure, I'd wager most bisexuals lean one way or the other, but that doesn't invalidate the fact that they are bisexual. A person doesn't need to be perfectly 50/50 to actually as bisexual. Literally the only qualification is that they display some degree of attraction to both sexes.

Second, the fact that bi men hear and internalize this sort of bullshit just makes them less likely to come out. The reason why there seems to be so few bisexual men is likely to be the stigma attached to male bisexuality rather than a lack of bisexual men. Personally, I can speak to the fact that hearing bullshit like this trying to invalidate male bisexuality caused me a lot of anguish when I was younger. I've mostly moved past it, but I still occasionally hear shit like this, and it still pisses me off.

Now, as far as the OP's question, I'll go ahead and say probably. He isn't exactly my type, but he's undeniably good looking.

Brando was essentially a less cooky Creed Bratton:

anigif_sub-buzz-23998-1520443586-9.gif

Tbh its all hearsay and unverifiable.
There is a lot of stuff online if you look into it.
ya, so many rumors and stuff, but a good amount of time, if there are rumors, there is often some truth to it.

Back