News Marvel Studios Comic-Con 2022 (Phase 5 and 6 Line-Up Including Avengers 5 and 6)

Feige has said that not every film or series in Phase 4 links to something else going forward. Moon Knight was stand alone, and Eternals probably is too.

That’s fair, it’s just that the way the movie ended was like setting up 3 different things: some Eternal’s being taken by that Celestial, some fucking off in their space ship and meeting up with Pip and Starfox, and then whatever the fuck was going on with Kit Harrington and his magic sword.

That’s fair, it’s just that the way the movie ended was like setting up 3 different things: some Eternal’s being taken by that Celestial, some fucking off in their space ship and meeting up with Pip and Starfox, and then whatever the fuck was going on with Kit Harrington and his magic sword.

I mean, I guess you could tie it into Blade, since we hear his voice in the ACS. But I can't see the Eternals having much to do with the rest of the MCU, at least in the short term.

Hard to say that’s official though. Doesn’t look like a legit source

Back