Television Marvel's WHAT IF...? (Chadwick Boseman Wins Posthumous Emmy)

How would you rate Episode 9 - "What If... the Watcher Broke His Oath?"

• Total voters
They should do a What If starring Doc Strange's cape and Mjolnir.
Hopefully, they wait until season two....once they already have Lucky The Pizza dog introduced to the audience. That way, he can join in the adventure as well.

Hopefully, they wait until season two....once they already have Lucky The Pizza dog introduced to the audience. That way, he can join in the adventure as well.
I hope they keep this show for multiple seasons, especially once they bring in FF and X-men.

Two of my favorite “What Ifs” we’re “What if Wolverine was an agent of Hydra?” He basically murks everyone and “What if Apocalypse won?” More or less that one extended “Age of Apocalypse” but Hulk and Juggernaut were two of his horsemen going up against a one armed Thing, Mjolnir wielding Cap, Nate Summers and The Molecule Man.

Nate channels Molecule man and Fs everyone up.

FA3RMzVWYAgrNs-

Can't wait to watch Black Widow tonight on Disney+ and see how she's alive to make another movie.

Episode 9 (spoilers)

It was a satisfying finale which connects the major players from the previous episodes and ties up neatly some of their story arcs. The weird thing was seeing Gamora and Tony Stark without seeing their individual episode (which will reportedly air in season 2). It was nice seeing Dark Doctor Strange's power acquisition pay off, going toe to toe with Ultron.

It was a good episode overall a good series some low points and loose ends...but that is like the what if comics.

Glad I missed last week. Finishing the series with a back to back binge was satisfying as fuck.

9/10. Very good series. I have a newfound hespect for the Watcher.

Was a fun little series and a good ending that tied up loose ends but left me excited for S2.

Combat with a being with all the stones is kinda dumb as he can remove everything they're standing on and breathing in an instant but I suppose I can see it as Strange nerfed the stones using sorcery skills.

I liked how it tied in the whole season. Good setup did not see that coming till the last few episodes.

But why are the stones working in different universes I hate it I'm seething with rage reeeeeee

Great episode . But still can't understand how Ultron could destroy the multiverse ? The beyonder would beat him easily stones or not ...... same with Phoneix force and TOAA.

I get Dark Dr Strange was Uber powerful but not Beyonder or Phoenix powerful. Not to mention Tribunal.

Really liked it a lot.

Thought they’d bring Peggy back into the MCU but maybe that can still happen.

I’d like a live action Captain Britain with Atwell leading.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back