• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Master List of the Most Glorious Threads

My personal favorite thread of all time was the Dan Quinn Stevia thread. The dude went on and on about mixing pure Stevia in water for the benefits and then ended up snorting it. I was hooked on that thread and re-read it so many times lol. Anything Quinn is gold IMHO.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...style-dan-quinn-style.2967195/#post-104593965

Luger bless!
I came across the whole Dan Quinn saga on Rogan's old forums. That shit was hilarious. First one I ever saw he was hanging with Diego Sanchez and mixing stevia in water...they thought they created pure H2O through cold fission or some shit lmao.

Play that pussy like a violin, playa.

KzgOGW5X2Hs7RfLml_MMvYPki3V0C15SUStOW4HnEdiVhqkBU2-Sx8EVb6S2WxYTS70_7diVaQh7UbH9_BI

I came across the whole Dan Quinn saga on Rogan's old forums. That shit was hilarious. First one I ever saw he was hanging with Diego Sanchez and mixing stevia in water...they thought they created pure H2O through cold fission or some shit lmao.

Play that pussy like a violin, playa.

KzgOGW5X2Hs7RfLml_MMvYPki3V0C15SUStOW4HnEdiVhqkBU2-Sx8EVb6S2WxYTS70_7diVaQh7UbH9_BI

Giving out the Fountain of Orgasm in just one GIF

The one about that dating site for "beautiful people" where Mayberry went in and started making fake accounts for MMA fighters and Fedor was rated like a 9.5/10 or some shit.

Fucking lol.

There was one where dude said his gf fell asleep in class and another dude "stole" her ring.

Everyone said she was banging said dude.

Shit was hilarious.

There were some great pro fighter appearances back in the day ...

1) Jason DeLucia talking shit about his fight with Bas Rutten until Bas shows up in the thread.

2) Sherdogger asking for catch wrestling tips and Josh Barnett offers a bunch.

3) Drunk Tank Abbott.

4) Enson Inoue's long running thread.

5) Sam Hoger / sausage tits.

Looks like a Mod deleted a few posts in this thread.

<36>

Cover that shit up.

There were some great pro fighter appearances back in the day ...

1) Jason DeLucia talking shit about his fight with Bas Rutten until Bas shows up in the thread.

2) Sherdogger asking for catch wrestling tips and Josh Barnett offers a bunch.

3) Drunk Tank Abbott.

4) Enson Inoue's long running thread.

5) Sam Hoger / sausage tits.

LOL some great ones. Bas is my favorite one on that list.

LOL some great ones. Bas is my favorite one on that list.
Yeah, he was always great and that thread was legendary. I wonder if it's still around somewhere ...

There was some competitive powerlifter in the S&C section who posted a picture of himself sucking his own dick. This was like 13 years ago...Weird looking guy with glasses.

There was one about a guy that bought a candle for a girl he barely knew and then told her she could use it as a vibrator!!

The whole thread was pretty epic. Not major league epic but its the best one ive ever been a part of.

Last edited:
There was a thread following the Nate Quarry vs Kalib Starnes "fight" back in the day where Starnes popped in and half the people shit talking immediately started sucking him off...props to the folks who respectfully stuck to their guns though.

Thers was one about a guy that bought a candle for a girl he barely knew and then told her she could use it as a vibrator!!

The whole thread was pretry epic. Not major leadue epic but its tbe best one ive ever been a part of.

It's in the Archieves, always a good place for a trip down memory lane.

Some of my favorites
There one on the history of either MMA or UFC

The 'controversy' of Canadians having milk come in bags.

Some one using their action toys doing Jiu-Jitsu

One titled I believe was called "I learn to fight from a homeless man".

Back