Media Masvidal and Bisping together

Woulda been a good knock. Bisping vulnerable chin but has adv of higher weightclass

LMAO dont be ridiculous. in less than a week Jorge will start it back up again and be talking about "its on sight next time I see him" and no one will really know why. its happened before
Like when?

Was there bad blood between them? I must have missed that

I'm glad they squashed it. Bisping is a prick, but he doesn't hate Cubans lol. And Masvidal has kids now. He can be alpha-dawg, but he can't be ghetto-dawg anymore. At least the Leon Edwards drama will help make him money one day.

Masvidal: LW-WW

Ping: MW-HW

I would have picked Masvidal to win.

lol.. Bisping would murder Masvidal.

Bisping somehow survived a Hendo bomb the second time they fought. No way Masvidal hits anywhere near as hard as that.

Masvidal might’ve been big to let it go but it was all Bisping who squashed it.

Despite what the shallow end of the fanpool thinks , Bisping is not a prick and has a lot of integrity. Certainly more than 90% of the field out there.

Funny photo tho. It will be. A while before they’re holding hands of any sort.

Masvidal is just waiting for Bisping to turn around — then Jorge will sucker punch him and stomp him out.

Masvidal might’ve been big to let it go but it was all Bisping who squashed it.

Despite what the shallow end of the fanpool thinks , Bisping is not a prick and has a lot of integrity. Certainly more than 90% of the field out there.

Funny photo tho. It will be. A while before they’re holding hands of any sort.
Bisping is one of the most genuine guys in MMA. Guys like himself and Chael are hated but they’re two of the most likeable and good guys in the sport. INB4 Chael and money laundering.

Good to see they squashed the beef

anigif_original-grid-image-30215-1432065092-18.gif

Goddamn, I miss watching BBQ Pit Boys. Had to stop because it always made me want to fuck up my diet.

TS doesn't understand the difference between marketing and respect.

Woulda been a good knock. Bisping vulnerable chin but has adv of higher weightclass
Bisping has 40 fight's and got KOed 3 times by some of the heaviest hitters around and rocked a few times by top competition including 2 of the main GOAT candidates.

Not sure I would describe that as a guy with a "vulnerable chin".

Back