MASVIDAL EXPOSING HIMESELF

this isnt fair to masvidal. conor aint the only one that can pick his matches

and it shows respect. also you could look at as getting nate back. this puts them both back in the spotlight. also masvidal is proving he aint the ufc s bitch.

What makes you think Masvidal vs Nate was a snoozefest?
Embarrassing for Diaz, but Masvidal pieced him up.

I agree he's taking too long and the hype is falling away.
seriously, if a person thinks that fight was boring, that person should not watch fights. he'd will rarely if ever be entertained

When Masvidal got Nate down, his punches/elbows were effeminate and lame.

When Jon Jones punches/elbows a downed fighter, it's devastating.
When Khabib punches/elbows a downed fighter, it's with authority.

When Masvidal punched/elbowed a downed Diaz ... it was lame, effeminate, unconvincing, and he looked like he was more scared of "getting caught" than he was actually intent on finishing the fight.

" effeminate and lame." o_O What is wrong with you? I would like to see you receiving some "effeminate and lame." elbows[/QUOTE]

Bmf=cherry picking favorable matchups apparently

When Masvidal punched/elbowed a downed Diaz ... it was lame, effeminate, unconvincing, and he looked like he was more scared of "getting caught" than he was actually intent on finishing the fight.

The lack of intelligence is astounding. Well done.

So Masvidal is creating options for himself and trying to maximize his earnings at this point in his career? Smart man!

Okay, we agree on this then.

I can agree his ground game isn't as impressive as those you mentioned, but he also isn't known for his ground, his boxing and take down defence are his strengths. Also those body kicks.

Think it was more him proving a point cause everyone is always talking up Nates guard and bjj.

His win over Askren was a tremendous strategy and game plan, rightfully earning him a place in history.

His win over Diaz was a boring snore-fest, and an embarrassment to both.

Since that time, Masvidal has himmed-and-hawwed over every other potential matchup.

He knows his days (minutes?, seconds?) are numbered, and all he wants to do is "cash-in" for one last "hoorah" ... before being utterly forgotten, this time for good.

Colby will kill him.
Usman will kill him.

And Masvidal knows this ...

Did we watch the same fight ??? maybe it was boring if u were diaz fan because he got mauled the entire fight.

The thread title and the users viewing list is concrete proof Sherdog is gayer than a 3 dollar bill... who happens to be blowing a guy.

I know at least 75% of you are here for the dong.

don't feel bad for hime
ite's hise fault
or ise ite?

Well Masvidal did create a vagina on Nate's face...that must be the "effeminate" part.

iirc this corona thing has had things down for a while, not many big names have been emerging to fight.

None of us can see and hear the calls happening behind the scenes. They always announce some off the wall shit as soon as everyone starts to over speculate.

He will still get a big fight. And another Nate pay day is prob a hell of lot more than he is gonna earn trying to peel Marty off his legs for 25min

Yeah I've been a fan since strikeforce, but he's really losing steam for sure.

Back