Media Masvidal fires shots at DC and the rest of the company man commentators

Why does he care what commentators, former champs or other people in general think about him or have to say?

This is just him crying at this point.

It was a once in a lifetime opportunity for Bisping. That’s the point. Exactly because he never did win the fights that would get him the TS. But, he lucked into it, and sure as hell didn’t turn it down. Why would he?

Just like Masvidal, he had lost plenty of fights. What’s the big deal if he loses one more? At least it’s for the Belt. And none of those losses killed Bisping’s career.

Imo, Masvidal doesn’t have nearly the pull he seems to think he has. And his hype is dying by the day. You realize he hasn’t fought in 8 months? How long do you expect people to even care about him?

But, you can believe whatever you want. We obviously see it differently. I just can’t wrap my head around turning down a TS. Especially after fighting for so many years.
usman is fighting earlier, 8 months is a long time for jorge. not looking good

Doesn't this bum have 13 losses ? Fucking crybaby bitch. Ducked Usman and has to resort to Mark Hunt level of pettiness. Seriously, how do you call yourself a gangster when you bitch and moan about everything. Can't wait for you to lose your next match and become an irrelevant journeyman. Enjoy your spotlight while it lasts. Pathetic.
It's pretty funny that you want to bring up Hunt like he wasn't also massively fucked over by the UFC for that sketchball Lesnar fight.
You're some loser in Ireland with zero UFC fights calling two of the greatest hardcore fighters in history bitches because they realize the UFC plays favorites.

Doesn't this bum have 13 losses ? Fucking crybaby bitch. Ducked Usman and has to resort to Mark Hunt level of pettiness. Seriously, how do you call yourself a gangster when you bitch and moan about everything. Can't wait for you to lose your next match and become an irrelevant journeyman. Enjoy your spotlight while it lasts. Pathetic.
Who pissed in your Cheerios, kid?

All this 'deserve', 'doesn't deserve', 'whine', 'just fight', etc... doesn't change the fact that the fighters aren't getting their fair share of what the company makes. They need to unionize so they can negotiate collectively with the UFC. Not difficult to understand.

What's up with the hate towards Jorge? The guy has a point and is trying to make a difference for the better and you are trashing on him for what.. saying it as it is?
smh
He was flaunting the pay he was getting last November. Giving the rest of the roster the crybaby face, now he wants everyone to jump on his bandwagon about pay

So what you’re saying is that DC took his shot and ended up making great money even after losing? On the other hand Masvidal didn’t even want to take the shot.
How is this so hard?
He made good money even after losing BECAUSE HE IS A PAID COMPANY SHILL.
Do you know what he was doing before he got his title shot, then his second shot after Jones was stripped? Working as an analyst for the company already.

Want to pretend like Dominic Cruz didn't also just get a title shot after a 4 year layoff? Hmmm I wonder what his other job is....?

Who pissed in your Cheerios, kid?

All this 'deserve', 'doesn't deserve', 'whine', 'just fight', etc... doesn't change the fact that the fighters aren't getting their fair share of what the company makes. They need to unionize so they can negotiate collectively with the UFC. Not difficult to understand.
Extremely poor uneducated people get super angry anytime someone they're jealous of requests something. It's very difficult for them to grasp that the battle is worker vs. billionaire owner. To them it's "wahhh I wish I could UFC, I hate this guy for complaining about something they've worked their whole life for!"

Extremely poor uneducated people get super angry anytime someone they're jealous of requests something. It's very difficult for them to grasp that the battle is worker vs. billionaire owner. To them it's "wahhh I wish I could UFC, I hate this guy for complaining about something they've worked their whole life for!"
Very strong levels of vitriol coming from the pro-UFC crowd... Trump supporter-esque.

Regardless if you love or hate Mas and his attitude, he (along with the rest of the roster) deserves to be paid his fair share for what he brings to the table. Same as any other sport. I don't do the UFC's books so I can't tell you what the revenue split should be, but I do know that 18% is a travesty. Shareholders are running off with the lion's share of the profits. That remaining EIGHTY TWO percent is not all in wages and overheard.

Bring this up to people and they say "He makes more than I do! More than most people!". Yeah, well if the labor you do is worth 20$ an hr and you're getting 10$, are you gonna listen to a homeless guy or a minimum wage earner tell you "It's more than I make!".

Not long ago all of sherdog was on masvidals dick after he knocked out askren and beat diaz...

Now he's in contract negotiations and everyone hates him.

It's almost like this forum is full of shills and retards.

How is this so hard?
He made good money even after losing BECAUSE HE IS A PAID COMPANY SHILL.
Do you know what he was doing before he got his title shot, then his second shot after Jones was stripped? Working as an analyst for the company already.

Want to pretend like Dominic Cruz didn't also just get a title shot after a 4 year layoff? Hmmm I wonder what his other job is....?
So being a company shill gets you more money, and it has nothing to do with being popular or being a fan favorite or being one of the best in the division? You should let Masvidal know that so he can start being payed what he wants next time.

I always rooted for Masvidal but since he got a little fame from his last wins dude has become unlikeable. I think Usman is telling the truth about why their fight isn't happening.

Also DC would obliterate him so he should chill lol <36>

I don't know if that's a "shot at DC" for sure either. Bisping, Cruz and DC are all more accomplished than him. He talking about Schaub? Lol. Let's hear some names.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back