News Masvidal has Covington felonies dropped after guilty plea deal

Your username says everything in relation to your post. What an absolute clown you are. A "woke" person, who is likely offended by a mild gust of wind, is talking about responding to words with not just violence, but imminent death. That doesn't make you tough, it makes you a complete bitch who needs safe spaces to deal with opinions you dislike. This isn't the behavior of an adult, it's what children do.

this video best elaborates what alot of sheltered kids dont seem to understand
THIS IS WHAT ON SIGHT IS....

the gist is you must of done something to the point past return and by any means
the offending party will get retribution by any means. that could mean getting slapped getting a drink thrown at you , or a person
walking into your sisters baby shower and executing order 66...depends on how far you took it
and how far your enemy wants to take it.
listen Colby is past the point of return with some fighters. . what dont you
nincompoops understand. Jorge dustin Jon Jones etc etc are not playing with him at all lol.
I dont think you understand they not tryna sell a fight no more. I seriously dont think colby understands what would happen
if jones dustin or jorge sees him again.
the reason him and usman were able to somewhat squash the beef is cause they dont really know each
other. and even usman ran down on colby with BAD INTENTIONS.
colby knew better and didnt say nothing either= colby is a cartoon

Last edited:
Lost all respect for masvidal when he did that bullshit.... he got dominated and couldn't handle the loss like a man

judging a man by his character is pretty easy to do

This is a man with very little inside.. he's like a wanna be gangster with gold teeth and an eighth grade education, there's no helping him...
Anyone who judges character like this based on a stage full of masks

Exposes their own lack of it

The only pussy and coward is Colby by rank squatting and calling smaller people to fight him.

Try again.
Try again? Masvidal is a retired bum who just plead down rather than fighting the charge like a man. Pleading down is like tapping rather than fighting with the chance to go to sleep.

Colby on the other hand is fighting for a UFC title.

Your username says everything in relation to your post. What an absolute clown you are. A "woke" person, who is likely offended by a mild gust of wind, is talking about responding to words with not just violence, but imminent death. That doesn't make you tough, it makes you a complete bitch who needs safe spaces to deal with opinions you dislike. This isn't the behavior of an adult, it's what children do.
The irony that you got triggered because the guy's joke username had a word that hurts your feelings that much..

there's still a civil suit. masvidal's plea deal is for the criminal case and he'll be on probation. what a dummy to say things like that when he still has to deal with the law.
Civil suit would be much easier now, yeah, but Mas somehow also avoided a probation sentence. He only got time served and fines

He would eat you in a cage
He shown that he doesn't even need the cage, since he's a scumbag who jumps people on the street

images

Do me a favor, Go talk about banging someones wife
while posting pictures of you and his ex
together , and talk about their skills as a father
and tell me how that turns out for you. i get alot of you guys
come from entitled backgrounds where you do and say what you want without crazyrepercussions
and everyone has a jolly ole time afterwards, but in the real world theres permanent consequences for
certain stuff like that.

colby is lucky. the GRAVE is full of people who done less than what colby did.

colby said and had things said to him
that where im from == immediate violence/ potential death
and thats saying

KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY
AND MOST DANGEROUS OF THEM ALL

ITS ON SIGHT.
and when a person tells you that its on sight,
you better hop on that phone and talk things out
and if that doesnt work
you better hope they mean fist fighting.

it could be your daughters funereal IF WE GOT MAJOR BEEF, AND I TELL YOU ITS ON SIGHT,
while they are lowering your childs casket, and your family is crying and heartbroken me and my boys kicking in the door and handling business.
thats why people should stop running they mouth AND STOP USING terms or slang they not familiar with.
i was shocked when colby responded with dustin that its on sight. i assume he must watch too much rap videos or worldstar cause i knew for sure he didnt know what that meant.
I know dustin said it but he backed down so im not sure if he is bout that either.

You sound poor

well ya, it was a backdoor deal for Colby to drop the charges and get his title shot

images

Do me a favor, Go talk about banging someones wife
while posting pictures of you and his ex
together , and talk about their skills as a father
and tell me how that turns out for you. i get alot of you guys
come from entitled backgrounds where you do and say what you want without crazyrepercussions
and everyone has a jolly ole time afterwards, but in the real world theres permanent consequences for
certain stuff like that.

colby is lucky. the GRAVE is full of people who done less than what colby did.

colby said and had things said to him
that where im from == immediate violence/ potential death
and thats saying

KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY
AND MOST DANGEROUS OF THEM ALL

ITS ON SIGHT.
and when a person tells you that its on sight,
you better hop on that phone and talk things out
and if that doesnt work
you better hope they mean fist fighting.

it could be your daughters funereal IF WE GOT MAJOR BEEF, AND I TELL YOU ITS ON SIGHT,
while they are lowering your childs casket, and your family is crying and heartbroken me and my boys kicking in the door and handling business.
thats why people should stop running they mouth AND STOP USING terms or slang they not familiar with.
i was shocked when colby responded with dustin that its on sight. i assume he must watch too much rap videos or worldstar cause i knew for sure he didnt know what that meant.
I know dustin said it but he backed down so im not sure if he is bout that either.

Chill out homie

So funny how upset Colby’s dumbass fans got over this. The guy ran his mouth and got punched in the teeth for it. Not saying Jorge’s actions were justified but if you can’t see that Colby brought this upon himself I can only assume you exist exclusively on the internet where there are no repercussions for such thing.

on the street..outside of the cage.
Colby could have shot Masvidal dead as he attacked and would have been well within his rights in Fl.

images

Hope Colbert got millions out of this case AND that he banged that Hot Tamale

Masvidal was lucky he didn't get shot in self-defence which was Colberts right

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back