Rumored Masvidal looking to hire Askren for help with creative writing and PR

This is why I can’t stand Ben Askren. He got humiliated in the UFC and yet still wont stop trashing Usman, the champion and a guy who would absolutely destroy him in the Octagon.
Yet despite all the trash talk you still watched all his fights.

This is why I can’t stand Ben Askren. He got humiliated in the UFC and yet still wont stop trashing Usman, the champion and a guy who would absolutely destroy him in the Octagon.
Askren would kill Usman. His wrestling is 100 yes better than Usmans.

Askren is hilarious. I'm glad even though he's now retired he's still involved in posting random, off the wall goofy shit.
He could replace Shaub and one up him as a comedian

Is Usman gonna knock him out? No.

Is Usman gonna submit him? No.

Is Usman going to outwrestle him? No.
He finished Colby, but you don't think he could finish the worst striker in MMA history?

And yes he'd easily outwrestle Askren in MMA

Askren would kill Usman. His wrestling is 100 yes better than Usmans.
Usman is an infinitely superior MMA wrestler and striker

He'd beat Askren in MMA sedated with one arm tied behind his back

Masvidal is a smart man. He had a beef with Bisping and decided to squash it too. He has so much more to gain by playing nice with Askren

He finished Colby, but you don't think he could finish the worst striker in MMA history?

And yes he'd easily outwrestle Askren in MMA
Finishing Colby? So what? It was 2 wrestlers trading shots with no defense and the guy who is 15 pounds heavier won.

Askren would never fight like that so why bother to compare?

I disagree with you that Usman would outwrestle Askren in MMA.

Masvidal is a smart man. He had a beef with Bisping and decided to squash it too. He has so much more to gain by playing nice with Askren
I think he underestimated him. He was able to handle it all better than Mas thought he would,and didnt just fall to pieces and cry over being embarassed or just dissappear as many would have done. He took his loss like a man,and even took another fight.

Traded Mighty Mouse for this bum
Best trade ever for the UFC
Askren generated more excitement before he even fought than DJ's entire career,amd when he choked out Lawler,BOY this place went bananas.

BANANAS.

Just remember kids,even if it feels like a setup...Marty still sucks.

Finishing Colby? So what? It was 2 wrestlers trading shots with no defense and the guy who is 15 pounds heavier won.

Askren would never fight like that so why bother to compare?

I disagree with you that Usman would outwrestle Askren in MMA.
"Prime" Askren couldn't even take down Luis Santos

He could shoot 100 takedowns on Usman and he'd be successful exactly 0 times

But he would've been KO'd stiff long before then.

Man shut the hell up.
Fuckin Dorks in this forum trash Usman,but Askren isnt allowed to?
Still white knighting your favorite tomato can, eh?

<45>

Askren is an entertaining guy.

I hope he starts training Masvidal in wrestling, so we can see Masvidal outwrestle Covington.

"Prime" Askren couldn't even take down Luis Santos

He could shoot 100 takedowns on Usman and he'd be successful exactly 0 times

But he would've been KO'd stiff long before then.
Usman is an average striker with size being his biggest advantage. Askren has 2 Hodge trophies and a trip to the Olympics but you think there's no way he could take down your boy? You're delusional and emotionally attached.

Askren is over the hill now anyways.

Mas with crisper writing would be a powerhouse. But Colby's better than Askren, I'd look into who's Colby hiring.

Back