Media Masvidal on Leon: "He's already tasted these f****** fists"

lol and conor gets flak for his old antics but then you see this and it makes you realize that theres levels.

Hes still trying to make that shitty catchphrase a thing almost 4 years on.

Masvidal is never going to be champ. He's going to be one of those drunks at the bar talking about the time he "beat up" the world champion.
I mean people loved it when he first said it tbf. People were making t-shirts and stuff out of it. It was an ok line but to say the joke has been killed would be an understatement. I remember in a broadcast after he said that shit the commentators kept saying it over and over during fights, got pretty annoying.

Hes still trying to make that shitty catchphrase a thing almost 4 years on.

It was cowardly & degenerate behavior in the first place.

A lot of simps (here) STILL repeated it ... as "witty" or "tough".

Not a Leon fan, but hope one day Leon ko's Masvidal... then says it.

Goofy phrases for goofy minds.

What he did to Colby was an ambush attack, what he did to Leon was sucker punched him

When you punch a guy in the face when he's walking away from a cage fight I don't care if his hands supposedly were "up" there's no way Leon expected that or should it count as him being "beat up"

was a sucker punch & some fck*n bullshit imo

If Leon didn't expect it that's his own fault

Used to like Jorge. Now he has made it clear that he is a diva. Maybe he is just doing this to get more money, but it's just a bad look for him.

4 years ago , after the “ incident “ Leon called him out like 50 times
And Leon was a nobody and Jorge was making big money.

Leon also sat out like a bitch for a year or whatever instead of fighting and demanding a title shot lol

And Leon was a nobody and Jorge was making big money.

Leon also sat out like a bitch for a year or whatever instead of fighting and demanding a title shot lol
And now the situation is reversed and Leon is the A side , can you blame him for not jumping at the opportunity to make Masvidal a bunch of money after he sucker punched him

Masvidal has 0 chance to beat: Khamzat, Usman, Covington, Belal Muhammed, Shavkat Rakhmonov
Masvidal is not in the top 10 and has absolutely 0 chance at the above 5, and has lost 3 straight fights.

He's talking because he sees an opportunity to weasel his way into a title shot with a less unfavorable matchup. Reality is he is never ever going to earn it.

He MIGHT beat Leon, he MIGHT beat Burns if it's strictly on the feet (I'm unsure Burns can get on top), but Burns is the far better overall fighter. Masvidal should stick to simple assault charges to stay in the news.

I hope you're joking. I consider him and Tyron Woodley to be the best WWs of all time. He shadow realmed the great Ben Funky Askren and TW knocked out Robbie Lawler! TW said it himself that he was the greatest WW of all time and he goes behind the scenes and knows these guys personally so he would know.

#1 WW - TW
#2 WW - Street Jesus
#3 WW - GSP
#4 WW - Kamaru
#5 WW - does it matter? Look at the top 4.

jorge throw a lucky knee.

Back