Media Masvidal replies to Nate Diaz tweet.

Diaz ducking Poirier confirmed
Mas trying hard to get the money fight back after realizing he's going to be an afterthought to Porier and the McGregor trilogy, which are two winnable fights for Diaz contrary to routine Diaz hate on this forum.

Masvidal is right. He kicked the living sh!t out of Nate and got alot better over the years. Nate still the same mofo that beat Manny on TUF, has not really improved at all. Neither are champ caliber, but it is obvious that Jorge ha improved was more. The beating he put on Nate was borderline scary.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ.

Fight or shut the hell up.

Insulting each other on the internet when you have no intention of actually fighting is something that high school girls do.

I take it back, some high school girls actually fight.
This is why a lot of people turned on Masvidal. He's become everything he used to say he hated about the fight game.
Diaz only fights on twitter.

Nate still wins by Thompson being his actual tko loss and not doctor stoppage unlike Whorehay Nomasvidal. And i dont give a fuck about either tbf
Nate was being whooped so soundly that his brother threw in the towel.

Jorge got beat in a fight that he didn't look completely lost in until the ko. Not to mention what happened when they actually fought each other

Man guys like Nate and Conor do all their fighting on twitter nowadays.

Talk is cheap.

nick-diaz.gif

This is why a lot of people turned on Masvidal. He's become everything he used to say he hated about the fight game.
Diaz only fights on twitter.
Funny that after the BMF fight both "baddest mofos" only fought two opponents between the two of them, lost 100% of their fights and went a total 0-3, and lost about 55 minutes and 30 seconds of the combined 56 minutes they fought in total.

Reactions: egk
Jorge, Nate, Conor for the Twitter Championship belts.

Nate was being whooped so soundly that his brother threw in the towel.

Jorge got beat in a fight that he didn't look completely lost in until the ko. Not to mention what happened when they actually fought each other
I was implying that fact tha Mas has been finished numerous times compared to Nate 2 stoppages. I agree Mas was fucking him up in their fight and would’ve most likely ended in before the 25 minutes.

Mas just jealous Nate was mentioned in Eminem’s new song and he wasn’t

Damn poor mas got ratioed .
Mas physically destroyed him in their only encounter and I'd say that's probably more relevant than posting a pic of an actual top fighter beating up mas.... something Nate couldn't even come close to doing

Masvidal would beat Nate Diaz 10 out of 10 times. Nothing to see here people...move along...

Masvidal beat him, but Nate won this one. That was fucking hilarious lol

Nate is 4 - 6 in has last 10 fights, he has lost 3 of his last 4. He has 3 wins in the past 7 years.

Colby sums up Nate:
giphy.gif

Back