Masvidal Says He is Ready to Fight Nate Diaz

Jorge vs. Nate

• Total voters
Masvidal aka Fidel Castro's son, is going to bag Diaz and feed him to crocodiles.

Before someone else jumps in, I'll say that Nate was subbed 13 years ago, so he was technically finished twice. But he's only been KO'd once. I brought this up numerous times before the Pettis fight, but tons of people still though Pettis was going to KO him with ease.
Nate didn't go out from what I remember, but it was brutal.

Both of these guys are going to demand to "BE PAID"

But this fight demands a 5 rounder.....

Can they both get paid being the headliner of a non numbered event ?????

I hate like hell to talk about contracts and moving the needle and shit like that...

But how do we get this to be a 5 rounder....?????

209 Bitches.

I agree that this should be a five-rounder, and that Nate and Masvidal will likely demand more pay than their current contracts provide. But this can be solved if the UFC pays them PPV points and make the fight a 5-round main event, like Conor-Nate 2.

I agree that this should be a five-rounder, and that Nate and Masvidal will likely demand more pay than their current contracts provide. But this can be solved if the UFC pays them PPV points and make the fight a 5-round main event, like Conor-Nate 2.

That's one way.... And I might be ok with Nate v Masvidal as a PPV headliner, but do you think it's realistic?

I think most Sherdoggers and Fans expect a title bout on a numbered PPV card.

Surprised this poll is that close. Jorge to fast and powerful and has size on Nate.

Jorge via pretty one sided decision.

If it crosses the 3 round mark is where it gets interesting for Nate. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen jorge win a third round

both nate and jorge have that killer instinct and are willing to trade, nate imo has the better boxing and ground game...however jorge has good timing and is faster than nate, also when he lands clean he has that chance to finish it like he did against Till.

I think jorge would win simply because he's faster, pretty well balanced, not afraid to engage or come forward, nate has the reach and could utilize the jab in this fight but I see jorge landing the better shots, either finishing diaz or getting a decision win.

For nate to win he'd have to volume punch and land on jorge to the point he actually has jorge in trouble, then maybe get him down get the back or something and go for a submission...I think a fight between nate/jorge would be one many fans would like to see happen.

That's one way.... And I might be ok with Nate v Masvidal as a PPV headliner, but do you think it's realistic?

I think most Sherdoggers and Fans expect a title bout on a numbered PPV card.
The UFC might do it. UFC 202 is kind of a unicorn, because it had Conor and was a rematch of a recent extremely popular fight with Diaz. But even if Nate/Jorge does half as well, it will still be a huge success.

I’m not sure if the UFC would pay them enough to do it on a fight night instead of a PPV. The card would get much higher ratings than normal fight nights, but I don’t think that the UFC wouldn’t make more money, unless there’s some special provision in the ESPN deal.

Unless he's fighting Edwards I don't give a shit.

index.php

I really don't think either guy finishes the other.

Decision win for whoever. All depends on how much Masvidal fights after not putting Nate away quickly.

Nate will fight for every minute of every round and you can't take a break until that final bell sounds or you put him away. Those types of fighters are dangerous until the final bell.

This would be a sick fight

Back