Masvidal sitting down and looking shook?

They actually had him give his prediction right before the fight and he was pretty spot on, violence.

yeah I thought so LOL

I got to say, that vegan diet has taken its toll on his face. he looks like he spends a lot of time on an iPad in starbucks.

I did some further research and it turns out the woman beside him is his fiance. Steve-O looks like he should be engaged to a dude.

lux-wright-photo-u1

Go back and watch the Cowboy vs Masvidal fight

When both were fresh for the first few mins they looked like equals

Mcgregor looked like he was on another planet from the start and ran through Cowboy like a knife through butter.

When McGregor is on it nobody is close to him as a striker.

nah, masvidal just had the look of someone who was completely out-shined. there was nothing masvidal could have done or said to change that last night.

Lol Till was #2 at the time and would we top 5 if he ever comes back down. Are you some kind of butthurt Diaz fan??
Bro Diaz has won like 60% of his overall ufc fights. Guy is trash. Never a fan

nah, masvidal just had the look of someone who was completely out-shined. there was nothing masvidal could have done or said to change that last night.
Why would he change the outcome? All he saw were $$$$$

Why would he change the outcome? All he saw were $$$$$

no, i'm saying that when they panned the camera onto him after conor had won, there was nothing masvidal could say at that moment. conor had an incredible performance, and it was totally conor's night, and masvidal recognized it. hence, why he sat down and said nothing.

I dont think he looked shook but I remember seeing him looking shocked and surprised.

no, i'm saying that when they panned the camera onto him after conor had won, there was nothing masvidal could say at that moment. conor had an incredible performance, and it was totally conor's night, and masvidal recognized it. hence, why he sat down and said nothing.
Thanks Doctor

He was impressed. He's a fan of violence. I don't know why you guys think there is bad blood between them.
My thoughts exactly. Masvidal just seemed to think it was a good performance.

Yes. Definitely. A guy that used to fight in backyards because it was fun is surely terrified of a professional bout where he'll add on to his millions already in the bank from the Diaz bout. Confirmed.

More importantly, That's Steve-O in the red shirt and he was given no props by Joe Rogen. How dare you.

could have definitely been that.
or maybe he just didnt have a promo or something cool to do ready so he wanted to lay low

Back