Masvidals Broke has Baby Momma Drama?

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Is it true what Colby said last night about Masvidal being broke because of some issues with his ex baby momma. I know those alimony payouts and having to constantly pay for both her life and their kids can be absolutely financially brutal. Have heard of many guys going broke from it.

Seems like Colby had some inside info about it. I think he’s telling the truth about Masvidal being broke.

Has Masvidal ever mentioned any of this before??

Isn't he making more money than ever now? How long ago was he with this woman? Did they start raising the alimony on him as he started making more? I mean maybe at one point it was crippling him I guess.

Isn't he making more money than ever now? How long ago was he with this woman? Did they start raising the alimony on him as he started making more? I mean maybe at one point it was crippling him I guess.

In some cases dudes are paying there ex for decades lol and their kids until they are adults. So its not something that ends suddenly, guessing even now Masvidal is still paying. AND they take huge chunks $$ from your paychecks.

Actually knew a guy that would get paid downlow in cash because he didnt want his ex or son to get any of his money. She was already with other guy not married and didnt need money at all. She just wanted to keep screwing him over.

I'm sure his baby momma is his managers sister (Malki Kawa) and they seem to all be on good terms. Just Colby spreading fake news

Don't know about that Bro. His Baby Momma is Iman Kawa / his Managers Sis but after the Till Fight he spoke turkish in the Post Fight Interview and said; "Arzu I love you so much". Arzu is a turkish female name. In one of this Insta Live things he responded to the question where or why he learned turkish something like; bc of a women.

Colby might be right.

Don't know about that Bro. His Baby Momma is Iman Kawa / his Managers Sis but after the Till Fight he spoke turkish in the Post Fight Interview and said; "Arzu I love you so much". Arzu is a turkish female name. In one of this Insta Live things he responded to the question where or why he learned turkish something like; bc of a women.

Colby might be right.
Meh I'd take what Colby says with a grain of salt anyway.

In some cases dudes are paying there ex for decades lol and their kids until they are adults. So its not something that ends suddenly, guessing even now Masvidal is still paying. AND they take huge chunks $$ from your paychecks.

Actually knew a guy that would get paid downlow in cash because he didnt want his ex or son to get any of his money. She was already with other guy not married and didnt need money at all. She just wanted to keep screwing him over.
Yeah but don't they decide the amount of those alimony payments at the time of the settlement? Even if it was set for years if it was at a time he wasn't making multiple 6 figures obviously they wouldn't be basing the payments off of that kind of salary. Thats why i'm asking if they have the legal grounds to adjust it even though he never made that kind of money while they were together?

Been thinking about it more, trying to remember what video it was but I vaguely remember Masvidal mentioning something about it I think.

I wanna say it was in one of the videos on Youtube Channel maybe or that Documentary he made? Anyone know what Video it was?

Is it true what Colby said last night about Masvidal being broke because of some issues with his ex baby momma. I know those alimony payouts and having to constantly pay for both her life and their kids can be absolutely financially brutal. Have heard of many guys going broke from it.

Seems like Colby had some inside info about it. I think he’s telling the truth about Masvidal being broke.

Has Masvidal ever mentioned any of this before??

Masvidal made more from his fights with Diaz and Usman than Colby will see in his career.

I have two baby mommas in the state of FL. They can consistently bring you back to court to adjust the child support payments if your financial situation improves (or you can bring it back to court after job loss etc). I’ve personally had mine raised twice in the last 5 years so it is a thing.
giphy.gif

Yeah but don't they decide the amount of those alimony payments at the time of the settlement? Even if it was set for years if it was at a time he wasn't making multiple 6 figures obviously they wouldn't be basing the payments off of that kind of salary. Thats why i'm asking if they have the legal grounds to adjust it even though he never made that kind of money while they were together?

Masvidal has been making very good paychecks for a long time. Even in 2013 he was making like 60 k a fight and he was more active. So he was easily clearing 100k a year pre tax 7 years ago

Given how much money Jorge has made, and that Colby's whole media-strategy is slandering his opponents by any means necessary, no matter how ridiculous it may seem, I personally would be hesitant to believe this.

I have two baby mommas in the state of FL. They can consistently bring you back to court to adjust the child support payments if your financial situation improves (or you can bring it back to court after job loss etc). I’ve personally had mine raised twice in the last 5 years so it is a thing.

Jeuss christ that sucks. It wouldn’t surprise me if Masvidals ex would do the same then.

Damn so those millions Masvidal made for Diaz and Usman probably got a good chunk taken out from his pocket.

This is why I am terrified of gettind married or knocking up some lady

giphy.gif

Congrats. (On your financial situation improving).

Back