Masvidal's Mega Fight - i'm guessing NICK diaz.

You are delusional.
1. Casuals dont know Nick Diaz
2. Nick is past his possible days to fight. He would gass after 30 seconds. The fight would last 3 mins max.

In terms of (1): I would be willing to bet that if Nick/Mas happened over 50% of the people tuning in to watch would be mistakenly expecting Nate. ("Wait, what?")

He seems legit unwell. Not just CTE or drugs. Really unwell. I hope he can turn it around outside the ring. Too many ex-fighters have mental declines so severe they become unrecognizable. Worse thing about the sport.

#resurrection.nick!

Last edited:
In terms of (1): I would be willing to bet that if Nick/Mas happened over 50% of the people tuning in to watch would be mistakenly expecting Nate. ("Wait, what?")

He seems legit unwell. Not just CTE or drugs. Really unwell. I hope he can turn it around. Too many ex-fighters have mental declines so severe they become unrecognizable. Worse thing about the sport.

#resurrection.nick!

People who want Nick to fight again should worry about him getting "that look in his eyes."

diaz-chuck.png

He has been posting some running videos lately. I hope that’s not a new thing cause if he’s only been partying for the past years then it wont be good. I like to think that someone who was so focussed on health and staying in shape all his life would not have spent his time only getting wasted.

Prime nick diaz vs masvidal would have been amazing man and nick probly would have ate some big shots maybe even been dropped by jorge but he had such an ability to survive and recover. In a 5 round fight I think nick would have beat him but its 2020 and I dont wish to see nick take a fight like that without a warm up fight

It would be a dream fight, but Nick Diaz hasn't fought since 2015 and his last win is in 2011.
Let that sink in, the last time Nick Diaz won a fight was 9 years ago.
Highly doubt this man ever fights again

Plus Nick Diaz is all ate up.
I ran into him and met him at a Vegas pool party like 3 years ago and he was ate up drunk af. I even took a pic with him.
He’s been living like that even up until now, so keep that in perspective...

Nate gets a baptism and Nick gets a funeral.... Nick doesn't want that kind of smoke in 2020 and I say this as a Diaz fan...

I'm not trying to be shitty but how is Nick Diaz a money fight? I know he's Nate's brother but how many casuals even know who he is? At any rate, I can't imagine this fight being remotely competitive if it got made.

No way. Nick is having more fun and making more money now than any point in his MMA career aside from maybe the Silva fight.

I wonder how long the UFC will keep that Journeyman Jorge hype train alive.

Just feed him to Usman already, the joke has lasted long enough

Masvidal via stoppage (of Nick's heartbeat)

Seriously though, keep him the fuck away from Masvidal. We've never had a death in the octagon, lets keep it that way. This fight would have been fun pre 2015 but it just can't happen now. Have you not seen the state of Nick?

Watch Nicks most recent interview with Helwani. Something is wrong, i dont know if its booze, CTE or some combination. He should not get in the cage with Masividal.

I disagree. Nick is like Ozzy. When it's time to perform, he still has it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back