Match a UFC Fighter You Like with a Fighter You Don’t

Tim Sylvia VS Rhonda Rousey.

Kamaru Usman vs Chris Curtis

Kamaru will need a win at 185, and The Inaction Man is a good, easy win for him.

Kamaru will pin Curtis to the fence and beat the shit out of him while Chris cries endlessly because his opponent won't walk directly into one of his counter punches.

Gaethje vs. McGergor. Gaethje is my favorite current fighter, and I would love to see him KO McGregor.
Jones vs. Ngannou I have been a Jones fan since Jones brutalized Brando Vera years ago. Would love to see Jones end career with a win over Francis.

Last edited:
Gaethje vs. McGergor. Gaethje is my favorite current fighter, and I would love to see him KO McGregor.
Jones vs. Ngannou I have been a Jones fan since Jones brutalize Brando Vera years ago. Would love to see Jones end career with a win over Francis.
Current UFC roster. Ngannou has been gone for a minute.

Jon Jones vs Conor McGregor - one drinks heavily and does cocaine, is serial adulterer, and gets in trouble with the law.

Shavkat-Belal
Gaethje-McGregor
Colby-Ian Machado-Garry (I still take Ian over Colby any day)

Last edited:
Moicano vs Olivera. Only thing I like about olivera is him quitting

I’d like to see CoGar make one final run and KTFO O’Malley, only for dillasnake to come out and KO him, then pop and get a lifetime ban.

Yeah I don’t like any of these guys!

As mma fans, we have fighters we heavily root for and those we can’t wait to see knocked out (as seen by some passionate threads here on Sherdog). Here’s your chance to be a matchmaker in hopes you can pair one of your favorite fighters with one you wait eagerly for to get knocked out one day.

The only rules are:
•must be on current UFC roster
•must be same weight class or the fighter has moved weight classes in the past (ie Volk fighting at LW)
•must be realistic match making (ie can’t have someone ranked 20 fighting the champ)

Here’s mine:
Shavkat vs Colby
Would love to watch Colby ramble though his scripted mumbled 7th layer of hair lines talking sh*t to Shavkat while Shavkat sits stoically..

Only to have his jaw broken in round one by Shavkat.

Have at it 😁

I’ll add.. the more even the fight, the better. Seeing a good finish in a competitive fight can be pretty dang satisfying.

Mark Hunt vs Ian Garry

Costa Vs Gourmet Chenchen is still a great fight to make, regardless of how it goes this Saturday for Costa

Izzy vs Khamzat

I wanna see Izzy finally get dominated by a good wrestler which he's never had to face his whole career.

Khamzat vs Jiri

Khamzat vs Alex

Khamzat vs Jones

Khamzat vs Costa

Khamzat vs all his crazy callouts

I have to bend your rules a little bit cause I can't stand this guy, I want to see Waldo Cortes-Acosta vs Sergei Pavlovich.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back