Matchmaking is EVERYTHING: The MVP vs Holland Edition

Siver!

Spinning Back Kick Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
We all know that the result means everything when you win, the performance means nothing when you lose.

That's how we get people hating on Burns when he lost a fight he was winning, but they love Blaydes for winning a fight he was losing.

That's fine.

But MVP just went from Bellator can crusher to UFC ranked fighter because they gave him Kevin Holland.

Put MVP against Rinat Fakhretdinov, and if gets outwrestled for 15 minutes, he's the drizzling shits.

Never forget how the matchmaking is an exercise in manipulation! And that's why most of us love this sport and buy into all the nonsense narratives!

(Bellator talent was never worse than UFC talent if the matchmaking was right)

Is MVP going to be used as a contender or spectacle? He's older, not sure how active he will be.

There's a ton of fun fights for him though. M. Pereira vs MVP is #1 on my fun fight wishlist

Is MVP going to be used as a contender or spectacle? He's older, not sure how active he will be.

There's a ton of fun fights for him though. M. Pereira vs MVP is #1 on my fun fight wishlist

MVP vs Wonderboy next!

What about Machado Garry?

Imagine if MVP tools him.

Obvious next fight is Wonderboy … it is what it is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lessconaga
Back