Media Mateusz Rębecki shows his busted up face in the hospital

He was a warrior in that fight. He never quit. He never looked for a way out. He was gassed. He couldn't see. He went out on his shield, taking career altering damage, leaving a part of himself in the cage. Great performance and win by CDF. Respect to both for putting it all on the line. Give these guys their props. They regularly do the ridiculous. A fighter's life is one I can't fathom and should be appreciated more, win or lose.
"A fighter's life is one I can't fathom and should be appreciated more, win or lose."

Me too. I love the sport and this understanding is definitely a part of it. Respect!

His coaches were clearly OK with their fighter possibly never being the same again, all on a .1 percent chance he pulled off a hailmary

So many coaches see their fighters as nothing more than a paycheck and this was a fine example

Brutal but Beautiful!!!

<{JustBleed}>

It's always eye opening to see guys the next day, I bet this happens more than we think too as not many guys are as open about it. I don't think I'll ever forget Faber's legs after Aldo.

200w.gif

It's always eye opening to see guys the next day, I bet this happens more than we think too as not many guys are as open about it. I don't think I'll ever forget Faber's legs after Aldo.

Most day-after photos would be scary, especially when someone sustained a lot of facial hits: bruising, swelling, fluid … all is at a minimum in the cage and gets progressively worse for 48h, before gradually beginning to heal and fade during the following 1-2 weeks.

I can assure you that if everyone posted a day-after photo, it would be much harder to watch the fights, let alone train to be a fighter.

Ouch, that’s going to leave a mark.

Bloody hell. Rebecki got really derailed. Front runner. Used to seeing guys go away. Once Ferreira proved he was going nowhere those muscles fatigued heavily. He's still very good but man, he took a humbling

FOTN. He started real strong (huge knock down and follow up strikes) but didn’t have the gas, reach, or speed to keep up in the later rounds. He never quit though, and they both gave us a hell of a fight.

Hey he takes beatings like this so Dana can buy teenage influencers cars, tip blackjack dealers bricks, and payoff Brazilian hookers.

Show some respect!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammywells
Back