Matt Brown on ufc 300?!

Define fun sir?
I'd watch the shit out of that fight.

UFC 100 mattered... UFC 200 had big-name fights, but they didn't matter whatsoever... UFC 300 appears to be a title-eliminator card atm... We need to roll out a couple of dinosaurs for the casual OGs.

I'd LOVE that fight to happen.

I'd watch the shit out of that fight.

UFC 100 mattered... UFC 200 had big-name fights, but they didn't matter whatsoever... UFC 300 appears to be a title-eliminator card atm... We need to roll out a couple of dinosaurs for the casual OGs.

I'd LOVE that fight to happen.

The way Nick looked against Robbie fuckin depressed me big time sir.
As far as Matt Brown goes I'll watch him fight anyone... except Nick.

Matt is still a killer, Nick threw his killer away somewhere along the line man.

Id rather see Nate fight Matt tbh with you lol

The way Nick looked against Robbie fuckin depressed me big time sir.
As far as Matt Brown goes I'll watch him fight anyone... except Nick.

Matt is still a killer, Nick threw his killer away somewhere along the line man.

Id rather see Nate fight Matt tbh with you lol
I had this whole "but for Matt Brown, Nick would obviously take things more seriously" speech in my head, but then I remembered how he turned up against Robbie (fucking) Lawler in his last outing, and suddenly I'm in your camp.

Why does Miller want to fight a Welterweight?

{<huh}

I had this whole "but for Matt Brown, Nick would obviously take things more seriously" speech in my head, but then I remembered how he turned up against Robbie (fucking) Lawler in his last outing, and suddenly I'm in your camp.

That fight made me feel bad for Nick, and he's not the type that comes in and makes me feel like he didn't belong anymore.
Sadly, I felt that way and it hurt my heart a little sir.

Im a huge fan of the Diaz bros, but Nick just feels like he didn't even want to be there, and he came in at 185 for a 170 fight ....smh 😢

That fight made me feel bad for Nick, and he's not the type that comes in and makes me feel like he didn't belong anymore.
Sadly, I felt that way and it hurt my heart a little sir.

Im a huge fan of the Diaz bros, but Nick just feels like he didn't even want to be there, and he came in at 185 for a 170 fight ....smh 😢
Yeah... I take back me enthusiasm for Nick Diaz on the UFC 300 card... Nostalgia got the better of me - I watched his fight vs Cyborg earlier, and it gave me false ideas.

This has been passed up for a while now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back