Crime Matt Gaetz possibly under investigation for sex with a minor

Lol republicans should not be having sex with random women. Honeypot central.

Let’s see if Gaetz gets criminal charges. This should be simple. Feds talk to girl, ask if she was underage, get proof of her age, and that’s that.

One would think a member of the party who keeps saying they're all about values, that he'd have other, far more important reasons for not cheating on his wife other than being caught in some sort of honeypot..........

obligatory
giphy.gif

I'm not a fancy lawyer like @Trotsky but isn't 17 legal in most states?

I have no idea. It's legal in some. Pretty sure it's lower in the Southern states. I think it makes sense to be lower for persons closer to the age. For a 38 year old, 17 should be illegal imo.

Regardless, it's totally on brand for a sleazy and dishonest partisan hack for a party that has no policies or principles.

Does anybody even like Gaetz? Is he popular in the Republican Party?

It’s a sad state for the GOP when your king maker put out a list of up and coming future of the party and they all turn out to be sleazy.

https://www.axios.com/matt-gaetz-se...ion-2755fd4f-f72e-4283-b8ac-9233c952b914.html

case was opened by Trump admin

dude is a clown and always has been

He probably posts here, quite likely was a high performer in the evidence of fraud coming in so fast thread...

he probably thought the Georgia audit was going to be the first domino to fall

lmao what a time to be alive
Best thing I can say here is at least it's not that Cuban kid he "adopted" who's the brother of his ex-girlfriend.

Does anybody even like Gaetz? Is he popular in the Republican Party?
He certainly is among the Trump base (and Trump himself) and oddly enough the Q Anon crowd (who I'm sure are twisting themselves into pretzels to defend him right now). He was one of the 6 republicans who still voted to not certify the election results, despite the Capitol insurrection happening right before the vote (which cut the number of Republicans who said they would vote not to certify in half). The ones who voted not to certify became heroes to the hardcore right after that, which is basically the base of the party at this point. Poseurs like Ted Cruz know it's bullshit, but they're pandering to that crowd because they want to be president and need that vote in the primaries.

He certainly is among the Trump base (and Trump himself) and oddly enough the Q Anon crowd (who I'm sure are twisting themselves into pretzels to defend him right now). He was one of the 6 republicans who still voted to not certify the election results, despite the Capitol insurrection happening right before the vote (which cut the number of Republicans who said they would vote not to certify in half). The ones who voted not to certify became heroes to the hardcore right after that, which is basically the base of the party at this point. Poseurs like Ted Cruz know it's bullshit, but they're pandering to that crowd because they want to be president and need that vote in the primaries.
Ted Cruz is such a con man.

Prediction.

This will be proven false.....

The media will not apologize. The posters in the WR who mimick the media will act like they were not wrong and move to the next media smear

Ted Cruz is such a con man.
Cruz thinks if he goes crazy GOP it will erase his pussy ass lapping up Trump sweat after Trump disparaged his wife. He will never be President because of this and almost lost his Senate seat.

Prediction.

The media will not apologize. The posters in the WR who mimick the media will act like they were not wrong and move to the next media smear

I think the left posters on here have been fairly reserved considering the allegations but let’s not stop you from turning it into something bigger.

Also, CNN isn’t covering this. Head explode?

Prediction.

And when you're wrong?

You're telling me this is not a stand up guy? He'll be working in the right wing propaganda industry within a month if he leaves politics. The article says he's potentially going to Newsmax, but I think that might already be a dying ship. As the dust settles, most people seem to be coming back to some version of pre-election reality.

1617142010011.jpg

He's basically Fox' Pete Hegseth, the guy who bragged about not washing his hands for years, except with his anus.

LOL at the tattoo. He should get his SSN on his forehead to prove his allegiance to the Korean-made flag coat on his shoulder.
page-5-Pete-Hegseth.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back