Matt Riddle: "My wife is cheating on me!"

I think her new man trains ufc.

It's sad that Riddle's wife may have decided that the grass is greener somewhere else. But we all know that when there's smoke, there's fire, so I hope this doesn't become a chronic issue for his career.

what career...

BnZ7s75IEAA9Klv.jpg

http://t.co/SWQ0wgthOs

She's a gymnast.

@fitgymnast

She is so much hotter even with much smaller boobs, Lisa looks so bad with those boobs.

Is that the mother of his children that he would beat if not for pot? Cause if so, she did a damn good job of getting back in shape after having a couple of hell raising kids that would be beat if not for the medicinal benefits if marijuana.

Is that the mother of his children that he would beat if not for pot? Cause if so, she did a damn good job of getting back in shape after having a couple of hell raising kids that would be beat if not for the medicinal benefits if marijuana.

All jokes aside, she's not a bad catch for a guy who said he could make more money at Burger king than fighting.

Quick, someone get the guy a shitload of weed before he does something stupid.

When will these fitness chicks realize that fake tits are incongruous with the rest of their body? It's not a good look.

Oh hes injecting marijuanas

He is dead soon
Crazy

I have faith in Matt, he is a mature level headed young man, who thinks before he speaks / types. If anybody can solve marriage problems its Matt.

It's sad that this is the kind of thing that gets Matt Riddle in the headlines nowadays. He did give us that chilling KO on TUF get-into-the-house fight, and many gifs of goofy striking. Never forget. Also, I wish him and his family all the best.

she is haggard, her ridiculous tits came up on my facebook newsfeed wall the other week and nearly made me sick.

Back