Matt Schnell worst chin in MMA history?

It's up there with the worst.

I'd like to nominate Jinh Yu Frey who might be the only person ever to get flatlined multiple times by 115 pound women.

Not fair to Frey. Ayaka hits pretty hard even though she doesn't have many finishes. Same with Ham. Polyana drops lots of girls.

Liang is in the UFC and is way worse. She's had 3 fights and has been KOd or TKOd all three times before round 3 lol. She's had like 26 fights and only been to the third once though, and only won like once outside of round 1.

I nominate Shannon Ross, KO'd 4x in a row at FLW and not only that got flatlined by possibly the smallest FLW ever to fight in the UFC.

Anyone responding is forgetting or overlooking the fact dude is at 125lb and everyone else being mentioned is 155+ big big biiiig difference in power being thrown.
Power is relative.

Why would you assume a LW hits another LW harder than a FLW hitting another FLW? That doesn’t make sense.

By that logic the lower weight classes shouldn’t even have KOs. Because they can’t hit as hard as a WW, or whatever.

Power is relative.

Why would you assume a LW hits another LW harder than a FLW hitting another FLW? That doesn’t make sense.

By that logic the lower weight classes shouldn’t even have KOs. Because they can’t hit as hard as a WW, or whatever.
Becuase force is mass x speed, so the more mass the greater force

Half of heavyweight fights end in a ko or tko
Only 25% of flyweight fights do

Not a coincidence

Some guys just die when they get hit. The lights just go out completely. The Finnish guy Packalen was like that, thankfully he recognized that his chin just wasn't made for MMA and quit fighting.

gif-marc-diakiese-ko-170425-1.gif

cb947bf8a8962b4d5cf2ef07e3d04a1b7182e11f.gif

It's up there with some of the other guys that shouldn't have been fighting, for sure.

Man I’ve been using Jonathon Goulet the worst chin in mma history so long, I now have to find new contenders.

Sadly, I don’t even know who this Matt guy is

It's up there with the worst.

I'd like to nominate Jinh Yu Frey who might be the only person ever to get flatlined multiple times by 115 pound women.
Did you see the Mudaerji fight??!!!

That performance was such an anomaly for Schnell. I was convince he was getting KO'd, even when he started getting momentum and had position - I felt like an elbow from the ground or a wild upkick was going to happen.

Poor Jinh getting destroyed by Ham-derlei was shocking, but proved to be foreshadowing for her ufc run.

Definitely not. He got cracked flush and full force. His chin carried him as long as it could in that epic scrap, which is longer than most. But he sort of reminds me of a Brad Pickett, with his love of his own boxing, despite getting caught too often. If anything, it shows us how fucking good Erceg is.

Last edited:
If the top of my head I can’t think of anyone else who has been brutally knocked out by right hands, left hand, elbow, knee and head kick other than Ben Saunders

What sucks too is he is a tweener, too big for flyweight where his chin is depleted and he misses weight alot. But also way too small for bantamweight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back