Matt serra: conor is a piece of....

Matt Serra is FIRED UP and ENRAGED about the way conor conducted himself but the fact that he brought Dustin fam in to the picture.

Matt is a jovial and happy go lucky guy and I have never seen gum really angry. Even in a physical confrontation Matt is still relaxed and cheery.

Not in this clip:

Matt Serra is the guy who physically assaulted a guy severely enough to get in trouble with law for that. If anyone's a dirtbag, it's Matt Serra. Let's be honest.

he wasn't enraged. he just said it wasn't good. and he mentioned derrick doing it with browne/rousey and said he didn't like how he did that too.

Matt Serra is the guy who physically assaulted a guy severely enough to get in trouble with law for that. If anyone's a dirtbag, it's Matt Serra. Let's be honest.

Which guy?

I saw his restaurant fight and he went easy on the guy and was not humiliating him. Rather he was speaking to him calmly and diffusing the situation.

No, he wouldn't.

Contrary to what TV 'programming' tells you, there are fighters not in the UFC or any known organization that can whoop ass.

Sports organizations are full of politics and marketing, but the best don't always get opportunities.

I'm 6'0 215 and I'd dog walk Serra.

oh boy. Here we go.

You would think Matt would be more understanding after the chamo Aljo nearly died in the cage because of that cheap shot from what's his face.
<23><JerryWWF>{<hhh][<taker1}

Man stfu Matt. You were the same guy that said “good fuck em” right after Silva broke his leg.

Conor has put more money in charities than any other fighter.

If that's true, so what???
It's easy to give money away, a thousand here, ten thousand here, when you have millions of the stuff.
McGregga is a wanker, simple as that.

Matt Serra is FIRED UP and ENRAGED about the way conor conducted himself but the fact that he brought Dustin fam in to the picture.

Matt is a jovial and happy go lucky guy and I have never seen gum really angry. Even in a physical confrontation Matt is still relaxed and cheery.

Not in this clip:

matt serra is a waste of space.

Not in this clip:

Matt isn’t a happy go lucky jovial guy, I don’t like McGregor as much as the next person but he ALWAYS has had something to say about him and this has been for years. It’s irritating

Back