Max’s BMF title win is the most legendary thing I’ve seen in MMA

Him and Gaethje are the definition of BMFs and what the belt was made for. Them both slugging it out at the end showed that

Stop it. Everybody knew Max was the better boxer but didn’t check kicks.

Max addressed that and so rightfully won.

Bitch he should’ve just got a 5 round shut out if you want instead of a legendary KO, but he picked apart Justin.

It was a decent moment but Max cheated twice and blinded Justin im both eyes which takes away from the finish.

It also got Max 300 k extra, the decision to point to the center was such a good decusion, badass.

You are overrating this. It was 2 guys sloppily flailing away and one guy got caught.

In terms of moments, Edwards knocking out Usman and his post fight Rocky speech was way better than this.

Up 5-0, risks it all with 10 seconds left to throw down in the middle of the octagon with one of the biggest punchers he’s ever fought.

Wins by face plant KO with 1 second left. Legendary.

It is what it is. The Best is Blessed.

I called max pillow hands in the past but no more , guy is a legit bmf

You mean the busted nose from Max's spinning kick?

"I wonder how the fight would've played out if Max didn't fight as well as he did"

He wouldn't have been damaged if it weren't for the significant strikes.

Reactions: Kb7
Yeah that was pretty dope never seen a knockout at 4:59 in round five but I’ve only watched since 1978

One of the greatest moments in MMA history. It's simply a fact. We witnessed something special tonight.
<PlusJuan>This.
Dana telling everyone how UFC 300 is the biggest fight event ever, people online making fun of it. Then Max and Alex pull their shit off and make it true. This will be one of the all time UFC highlights for as long as there is mma.

It was a decent moment but Max cheated twice and blinded Justin im both eyes which takes away from the finish.
Are you suggesting a hypothetical that the fight would of have been different without the eye pokes?

It's unfortunate it happened, but it didn't blind JG and it doesn't change the fact that Max was so crisp and accurate with his striking, it wouldn't have made a difference IMHO.

Even with the eye pokes, if the ref took a point Max would've still won a decision had it gone that far.
Instead we were all witness to one of the greatest KOs in all of MMA. I'm still astonished. Holloway is a fucking badass.

Stop it. Everybody knew Max was the better boxer but didn’t check kicks.

Max addressed that and so rightfully won.

Bitch he should’ve just got a 5 round shut out if you want instead of a legendary KO, but he picked apart Justin.

It's still spoiled a bit by eye pokes like 2 minutes apart. He got both eyes pretty clean. I was rooting for Max and that really pissed me off.

I just love how we got a full 25 minutes of crazy action, and yet STILL GOT A FUCKING KO

I've always felt like Max is like this conduit for angelic moments. And it's like other people rise to the occasion to bring them out of him.

Kattar brought out one of those moments. And last night so did Justin.

Is it a coincidence that he's called the "Blessed" one? I say this as a man who's had four shots of Devil's Cut this morning. But I'm serious.

It's like you have to be good enough to bring this amazing element into play. YOU have to tap into Max. YOU have to push yourself to touch the blessedness

Back