Media Max Flames Topuria "Kinda Un-BMF - Not Very BMF To Say" - UPDATE: Topuria Threatens To Fight Ortega Instead w/o BMF Belt

Max nuthuggers mad as fuck lately

They are spiraling.
Yeah - we're so mad that the guy we like just had a viral KO, which is being called the greatest MMA KO of all time by some, on one of the UFCs all time biggest cards, and got a 600k bonus.

Isn't this really about how mad you are that Holloway destroyed prime Aldo twice?

I thought Topuria said he was the best in the world.

Ilia is so unlikeable. Said he would never give Max or Ortega a shot. How about defend the belt once before all this BS?

Okay, so just fight for the BMF belt. What's the problem here exactly?

the bfm belt is supposed to be a gimmick for fighters who cant get the real belt, no point in Ilia fighting for it. Even less at 145 as it would get tied to the featherweight belt

Pick a weight class Max. His last win at FW was vs KZ in 2023. Ortega at least finished top 5 Yair earlier this year. Max proved a lot in his second attempt at LW. I hope to see him vs another shark in the division next.

And Max, before KZ, beat contenders like Yair & Allen, while being an active fighter.

Let's see Ortega's resume.

2018 - he lost badly to Max - it was 100% "let me take you to school, son" from Max
2019 - zero fights
2020 - he beat KZ by decision
2021 - He lost badly to Volk
2022 - he lost to Yair
2023 - zero fights
2024 - he beat Yair, who also lost to Max and Volk

Wow, amazing resume!
Fighting once a year or not even that.

Max bless but yea if Topuria is putting his championship belt on the line Max should put his tin belt on the line too.

Jesus, Topuria's ego is ridiculous. Maybe it's because he hasn't lost yet? This is Ronda Rousey levels of ego from Topuria, sounds like he thinks he's some unbeatable god destined to be the undisputed GOAT...

LOL

You can't say he ducked Max when he went and fucked up the guy who beat Max 3 times and lost none. He also beat two top ten guys to get the title shot.

Tell ya boy Max to put up the BMF belt for which Topuria is the rightful owner as when Topuria hits people they literally don't move.
You would almost think you were mad because Max finished Aldo 2x or something...

Topuria in full damage control after the entire world saw how shook he was when he saw Max knock out Justin
Never have I ever seen someone realise they might be in trouble in the UFC. The moment that Max finished Gaethje, was the moment Ilia realised how lucky he was to skip Max coming up at FW. The best thing is Max definitely has a claim to being next if they don't do an immediate Volk rematch.

{<shrug}
Say stupid things, get called stupid. Pretty simple, I figure

This guy is so rustled he’s not gonna be able to sleep tn
Morning.

You are zero bother to my life. Even though that is the low low bar of value you have for yourself, you don't even reach that.

What you don't realize is, the same fun that you have being a troll, I have shitting on your posts. When they say "don't feed," I hit the zoo and grab a bucket. And that's basically what you are for me: an exhibit

So you just keep dancing, monkey. I'll chuck some kernels at ya

Max wants the BMF title to fall back on... Now that's pretty un BMF. The Spaniard is the smaller and less experienced man.

They should fight for BMF at LW. Max looks good with some more meat on him. Likewise with Conor and Dustin.

{<shrug}
Say stupid things, get called stupid. Pretty simple, I figure

Morning.

You are zero bother to my life. Even though that is the low low bar of value you have for yourself, you don't even reach that.

What you don't realize is, the same fun that you have being a troll, I have shitting on your posts. When they say "don't feed," I hit the zoo and grab a bucket. And that's basically what you are for me: an exhibit

So you just keep dancing, monkey. I'll chuck some kernels at ya
lol you are correct with what you argue but you are actually obviously visibly very rustled by him, just letting you know. Optics buddeh

hhz2hk4rsevc1.png

Ilia's Instagram story.

Back