Max Holloway at open workouts

Wow, that is pretty extreme. I noticed he had a slight slur during an interview with Olivi but didn't think much of it. Watching this workout, it is clear that he is severely off his game. I keep reading how much he protested the withdrawal but to be honest, he should be thankful his team moved forward with it. With that reaction time and lack of power, he would have had his ass whooped and his belt taken for sure.

Yeah he looked like shit.

If he does the Conor and moves up to Lightweight, it would be fucked if he gets an immediate title shot and Ferguson or Conor (won’t happen) have to wait. He’d be fucked facing damn near the whole top 5 contenders...

I think Eddie would beat him. He might possibly be able to outpoint Lee but Ferguson and Poirier (style/size wise) would give him problems let alone Khabib.

He looks like a guy hitting mitts for the first time.

worse than that, he looks like an old man.

something is definitely wrong with him, the way he looks it looks like he shouldn't even be fighting anymore. i seriously hope it was some kind of sleep aid or drug that made him like that, because if he's like that from sparring, he needs to retire.

i hate to say it, but he looks done. he's moving like he was in an accident and had a serious head injury. the word feeble was the first thing to come to my mind when i saw him.

i almost cannot believe that guy destroyed Jose Aldo 7 months ago.

Sure, I don’t give a single fuck about him.
tenor.gif

I know right? some of these people that post on this forum are retarded, talking shit about Max knowing he's seriously fucked up

So what if I have 85 IQ, you don't think people who are functionally retarded like myself should have rights? Get the F out of here. I am a production member of society.

They said they took to the hospital only after he passed out... how did nobody in his camp notice this? He’s plain as day out of it.

I would hate to think it was drugs or alcohol related. He seems like he’s taken a xanax or something.

Hope he gets better? Nah fuck him. Hope he gets stripped and forced to move up to LW.
This isn't a weight cutting issue you idiot. He's concussed and showing symptoms of it since last week. God these fat keyboard warriors are annoying as fuck.

Just arrived in Vegas to this news. Fuck the UFC for holding off on this shit, they must have just officially sold out. Too fucking predictable. Dont really give a fuck about seeing 226 live anymore tbh. Wonder how much money he just cost DC and Stipe in PPV points. Probably about a million each.

Last edited:
wow that was rough, not what I expected

I hope his team were discussing how different and bad he looked and were concerned about it before he passed out. If they weren't, he needs some new people in his corner who care about him. He looks like crap; no energy, no speed, no power, slurring his speech a little here and there, talking very deliberate and slow and just looking like some who suffered a mild TBI.

Dude is a warrior and brings it so you gotta love watching him but this is definitely a sad moment. Hopefully he recovers quickly from it and is able to fight at his 100% again. And at least if not to fight, recovers enough to be back to his old self and not suffering a deficit of cognitive ability.

If he's concussed, it had to have happened last week and it must've been a hell of a shot -- why the fuck didn't they pull out last week?

This isn't a weight cutting issue you idiot. He's concussed and showing symptoms of it since last week. God these fat keyboard warriors are annoying as fuck.

He's been concussed since 2013 after Mystic Mac touched him on the chin, it just took him 5 years to realize that.

0qhGAyo.jpg

Hope he gets better? Nah fuck him. Hope he gets stripped and forced to move up to LW.

What’s it like being a little bitch who’s smart enough to only talk shit about pro athletes from behind his monitor because he has learned to watch his mouth in the real world... Always funny watching little Cheeto fingers like yours trying so hard to be a douche bag it almost seems thirsty.. Stop being triggered because you hate your life Boy Scout. Now run along before you get bitch slapped

Back