Media Max Holloway & Conor React To Aldo KO Victory

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Conor living in the past. Where’s your kid at?

i mean
its funny homie hangs on to his past achievements
while atm he hasn't won a fight since his child has been born and he's in legal troubles

but do what you do cuz

Im a Conor fan but he needs to STFU. He's living off the past. Get a god damn W. Which u havent since 2016.

War "No pressure Aldo" the new sherdog legend. Add em to the list

Max is extremely respectful while Conor is his usual douche self. And this is when Max is on top while Conor has got his shit pushed in recently.

If Conor is all that and a bucket of wings, then why doesn't he rematch Aldo....

Hmmmmmm…...

Max is extremely respectful while Conor is his usual douche self. And this is when Max is on top while Conor has got his shit pushed in recently.
Nah Aldo is a sore loser and was the first one to tweet after Conor's loss to Nate

Max is becoming one my favorite personalities in MMA... such a likable guy. It’s guys like him, why I follow this sport.

Too bad that shittalking sells and we see so many fake personalities in the UFC. Conor is literally the only one out the „villains“ who is authentic...

Aldo never beats Holloway . Give him Conor though I think it's a close fight and the man deserves it before calling it a career.

Max is the fucking man. So confident in his abilities as a fighter and so much hespect for the real ones.

Salute to them both.

Fuck Conor <JonesDXSuckIt>

Conor still ducking the rematch, scare as fuck of calling him out but has no problem calling out gatekeeper Cerrone.

Does it really though?
Max's tweet doesn't seem to have anything to do with Conor.
riiiight "king of defending champs" lol he isnt really the "king" of defending titles either...not to forget, the jab he aimed at Conor last week with his Jameson post. Max has been throwing little jabs at Conor lately

Back