Max Holloway is Now Responsible for Four of the Crazier/Memorable Things I've Seen in a Fight.

moment 1 and 4 are awesome, 2 and 3 everybody would call him a douchebag if he wasn't max holloway

I’m sure someone somewhere will find a reason not to, but if you’re a member of this forum and a fight fan, how can you possibly not be a Max fan ?

Justin as well. A lot of fighters with the broken nose and an eye poke to each eye would have folded not long thereafter. Not only did he basically make it to the end ( not withstanding the last 10 secs of madness ), he was also not just a punching bag and got his leg kicks and some decent pot shots in

Both these guys are true BMFs.
Excellent post that.

The whole BMF gimmick is a bit silly but it’s absolutely appropriate in this case because both of them are proper warriors.

Th BMF belt is still dumb, but it being around Max’s waist has done more to almost legitimize it than I ever thought possible

It gets the title holder PPV points and a raise. That's reason enough for it to exist.

moment 1 and 4 are awesome, 2 and 3 everybody would call him a douchebag if he wasn't max holloway

Well, we all know Max isn't one, so it takes the edge off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back