Max Holloway nailed two of this Kuzushi Waza Sweep/TDs............

DanTheWolfman.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

And old vid of mine, on a very old traditional technique, but very nice to see it used again in MMA

also was a very nice Catcher Arm Through Guillotine tonight, and the same setup then transitioned into an Anaconda last night like I chained together couple yrs back

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Whoa, what a crazy coincidence!!!!!

Who-da thunk someone used one of the 7748886625689466289 techniques you showed in your 6638884766527994 videos?

sad when even supposed peers on grappling forum do not even watch ufc nor recognize rare techniques, or even the difference between regular and arm through guillotines...........

As in every major mma event I see stuff no one even comments on......u all don't even see it or recognize what it actually was....

sad when even supposed peers on grappling forum do not even watch ufc nor recognize rare techniques, or even the difference between regular and arm through guillotines...........

As in every major mma event I see stuff no one even comments on......u all don't even see it or recognize what it actually was....yet somehow to believe any of you actually know what the hell ur talking about.

At least on a forum dedicated to grappling, I talk about techniques and bring attention to when certain ones are used.

And, I think mine is the only instructional on this throw on the entire net

Post gifs of Holloways throws, then that would be a contribution

Last edited:
you have no business comparing anything you do with anything seen in professional mma. You're too clumsy to proficiently throw untrained, compliant, undersized people.

the disgrace is that anyone who's trained a goddam day knows this, but you've spammed so much bullshit online there exists the real possibility someone actually thinks you know what you're talking about.

anybody who speaks English and legitimately trains would be too embarrassed to be in your videos.

you hurt what we try to accomplish Dan. Your petty cash grab is bad for the sport. You're the fake news. You're the OG grappling troll.

You're not even a has-been, you're a never-was can't-be. You're an ongoing embarrassment, a punch line of a joke you don't understand. That joke is your life.

Go sell herbal supplements. Diet pills. body wraps. Nootropics. Find Lloyd Irvin and team up. Buy a used car lot. Learn chiropractic. Promote yourself to brown belt. You're a quack and a fraud, you'll always find some sucker to grift.

you have no peers here.

you have no business comparing anything you do with anything seen in professional mma. You're too clumsy to proficiently throw untrained, compliant, undersized people.

the disgrace is that anyone who's trained a goddam day knows this, but you've spammed so much bullshit online there exists the real possibility someone actually thinks you know what you're talking about.

anybody who speaks English and legitimately trains would be too embarrassed to be in your videos.

you hurt what we try to accomplish Dan. Your petty cash grab is bad for the sport. You're the fake news. You're the OG grappling troll.

You're not even a has-been, you're a never-was can't-be. You're an ongoing embarrassment, a punch line of a joke you don't understand. That joke is your life.

Go sell herbal supplements. Diet pills. body wraps. Nootropics. Find Lloyd Irvin and team up. Buy a used car lot. Learn chiropractic. Promote yourself to brown belt. You're a quack and a fraud, you'll always find some sucker to grift.

you have no peers here.

hukBPU.gif

I do dislike Judaism, I prefer Zionism.

you have no peers here.

Shit just got real...

Woah, RJ just got vicious with it.

you have no peers here.

more-popcorn.gif

you have no peers here.
Why r your panties in a wad bro?

Why so worked up about some clips?

U got one's that r any better?

Please post up since u r so expert.

Not saying u r wrong but if u r calling the guy out, u better have something to back u up!

Wow, this sure as hell escalated quickly. Can't say that I nessesarily disagree, but sheesh, that's harsh dude.

RJ_Green vs danthewolfman grappling match in the making! I'd watch it, hell i'd even throw 10 bucks in.

'kuzushi waza' throws? As opposed to, I assume, non-kuzushi throws? That's some pseudo-judo lingo there.

'kuzushi waza' throws? As opposed to, I assume, non-kuzushi throws? That's some pseudo-judo lingo there.

He probably read too many Danaher posts recently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back