Media Max Holloway still wants his damn floral shorts

Did they ever explain why redneck Bryce Mitchell got his camo shorts but Holloway still hasn't gotten his floral shorts? Is it because Mitchell is special needs?

Bryce Mitchell is an idiot, and his camo shorts are stupid as fuck.

Max is awesome, and his shorts are objectively, aesthetically much cooler and a nod to Hawaiian culture. The redneck hunting community that Bryce's shorts appeal to is probably a much bigger market for the UFC than the people-of-polynesian-ancestry market. That's probably the reasoning right there.

Last edited:

Max is awesome, and his shorts are objectively, aesthetically much cooler and a nod to Hawaiian culture. The redneck hunting community that Bryce's shorts appeal to is probably a much bigger market for the UFC than the people-of-polynesian-ancestry ancestry market.
Do you know what objectively means?

Max is awesome, and his shorts are objectively, aesthetically much cooler and a nod to Hawaiian culture. The redneck hunting community that Bryce's shorts appeal to is probably a much bigger market for the UFC than the people-of-polynesian-ancestry ancestry market. That's probably the reasoning right there.
Lol whatever bro, i like camo shorts more, maybe becourse i am redneck hillbilly, but on the same token i think flower shorts would look awesome on max, c mon ufc enough of this one colour shors

Lol whatever bro, i like camo shorts more, maybe becourse i am redneck hillbilly, but on the same token i think flower shorts would look awesome on max, c mon ufc enough of this one colour shors
Much love, Sherbro.

"UFC likes to give what the people want"
tenor.gif

I think most if not all of the big names should be allowed to have custom patterns or colours on their shorts.

Even if they can't have sponsors and shit, which sucks, part of fighters being able to stand out is the iconic shorts they used to wear.

Chucks Iceman shorts. Anderson's Bruce Lee inspired black and yellow. Tito's bad boy flame shorts. Forrest's awful tan brown shorts. Franklin's brown and pink.

Basically this is a long winded way of saying give Max his damn floral shorts.

Let fighters stand out again.

I think most if not all of the big names should be allowed to have custom patterns or colours on their shorts.

Even if they can't have sponsors and shit, which sucks, part of fighters being able to stand out is the iconic shorts they used to wear.

Chucks Iceman shorts. Anderson's Bruce Lee inspired black and yellow. Tito's bad boy flame shorts. Forrest's awful tan brown shorts. Franklin's brown and pink.

Basically this is a long winded way of saying give Max his damn floral shorts.

Let fighters stand out again.
Maybe this should be a hard rule but after 12 ufc fights you get custom shorts.

I mean they give hicks like Bryce Mitchell who have basucally accomplished nothing in the UFC a pair of camo shorts he asked for but can't hook Max up with floral? What's this world coming to??? Complete BS if you ask me.

Yous are askin’ too much. TKO is scrambling to scrape up the payout cash for the anti trust settlement. They just sustained a considerable blow to their coffers and have to figure out how to keep the company afloat while restructuring their entire approach to fighter contracts. Their attention is currently focused on ensuring that all fighters, past, present, and future, are fairly compensated in perpetuity and treated with dignity and respect. I’ll forgive them for not focusing on trivial things like fighter accesorization for the time being. TKO bless.

I mean they give hicks like Bryce Mitchell who have basucally accomplished nothing in the UFC a pair of camo shorts he asked for but can't hook Max up with floral? What's this world coming to??? Complete BS if you ask me.

Dana probably thinks it gay

but honestly, Bryce wanting those shorts seemed to get some fans going at least

this floral shorts thing I don't even remember and I doubt that many fans really are clamoring for it

Imagine letting fighters have their unique signature style once again?
Merch would sellout insanely....but then again ya'll know them reebok and venue gear are top notch.

Fuck Iceman and Tito flaming shorts.

Back