Max is not looking good pre-fight. Possibly sick?

I've lost count of how many times I've seen someone use a photo of Max mid-blink and accusing him of being sick, having a shit cut or CTE.

Max takes the cake for the worst looking pre-fight & best looking post fight.

It's a crucial combo.

THIS IS LITERALLY A THREAD BEFORE ALL OF MAX HOLLOWAYS FIGHTS LMAOOO I GOT SUCKED IN LAST TIME THINKING HE WAS DYING AND SLURRING WORDS BEFORE ORTEGA! NOT GONNA GET ME THIS TIME!!!

Everyone thought he didn't look good before the fight against Ortega, to the point where many were counting him out.

Then the dude came out like a fucking killer and beat Ortega's ass.
Ya Max always looks like that....nothing to read into.

He's one of those guys that always has bags under his eyes. In men it can be genetic and there's literally nothing you can do about it. Makes it seem like you are always tired. I know because I have them too an it drives me nuts......I am blessed with a much better mug then Max tho lmao

He would still whoop my ass big time even tho I walk around just under 200lbs......life is a trade off

War blessed!

Max always looks low energy like that but then shows up in the cage

Max looks like the type of guy to always have a runny nose.

lol swear this same shit happened for the Ortega fight and there were even medical stuff he had to go through. It was one of the retarded reasons he was an underdog to fucking Ortega

Max is good

Dustin looks worse on episode 6 of embedded.

This type of thing means almost nothing though.

Back